Thread: Is it worth to buy Nintendo 3DS XL

Is it worth to buy Nintendo 3DS XL

My cousin is forcing me to buy Nintendo 3DS XL. He is having a older version of that. But he is not happy when he saw the new one. I need some advice before purchasing it. I am too a Nintendo fan. I had see a intro video of Nintendo 3DS XL which mostly describe about the big screen. But does this is the only feature it has. What about other things. Compared to older one if the new one has only big size screen then I am not thinking to buy that.

Re: Is it worth to buy Nintendo 3DS XL

This is a bigger one. I am sure Nintendo made this to meet some requirement of tablet. The new version provides you more screen and better performance and obviously better 3D support. This is not yet out. You have to wait from some couple of months to get the device. I also do not know what is the actual release date. But I am attracted to the features. With good size surely the screen resolution is improved. The battery is better and touch will more responsive. The game are more better. Talking about the additional stuff it mostly provides you more space for controls. The small one gives you trouble while playing a game which has more controls. I had seen a video which shows that the video output is more improvement and bigger space helps to enjoy your game more.

It looks a rumor, I think this will be released next year. Nintendop's official site has no info on it. I am actually waiting for the add-ons with this console. Surely Nintendo is going to give some new free games with it.

That is right. you might have some new version of famous game like Mario. Yes there is no clear output on it. But if you are planing to buy that then surely go for it. It will released in coming august I think. I found in a news that this console will come with 4GB SD card and might be filled with games. What matters is the price. There are just assumption on web. The existing cost $169.99. That is not bad and if it is much higher than like like above $200 then I will not advice to buy it. The prices must be around 10% higher with the existing model. Nintendo might add up some few games with that to attract more people for purchase. There is no major change in the device, but it looks a bit more better. The lower panel has more space to manage your gaming control. If you need more gaming output then you must go for the new one.

I assume Nintendo to add something new to that. Like more features or online sharing. I am looking for better video resolution. Because if the screen size is increased the the video output must also improve.