Thread: Is it worth getting new Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos

Is it worth getting new Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos

Hi, i am using Blackberry since long time and now planning to switch to Android. This will be the first time i would be using any Android mobile. Actually am planning to get Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos. I decided to go with this though there are many choice when it comes to select any Android phone. I found some interesting reviews from the people using it but want some more hence i came here. So before i buy one for me, do anybody from you guys have used this phone ? If yes, please tell me if it is worth getting ? And please also let me know which new feature makes you suggest me to buy it. Thanks a lot.

Re: Is it worth getting new Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos

You have a great choice dude. Yes, it is worth to buy, infact a good deal for the price set according to its features. Galaxy Ace Duos is actually the updated version of the Galaxy Ace Duos i589. The major development this phone has over the older one is the dual SIM slots of GSM+GSM which was earlier GSM+CDMA. This phone certainly has the premium design, high-end features. It has the 3.5 inch screen and has the HSDPA 7.2 for better connectivity along with a 5 megapixel camera. I am using this device and am very happy with the same.

In addition the device has the Samsung's Touchwiz to allow the user have a good experience when navigating the phone. There is 3GB internal storage, pre-installed ChatON application that allows you to connect with multiple messaging accounts.

As the name suggest, Galaxy Dous has dual slot but just the GSM + GSM. This time the developer decided to keep CDMA out of the picture. The device also has 832 MHz processor but still runs the Android Gingerbread 2.3 operating system , may be processor is too weak to take the Android 4 (ics). I don’t know as I am not that much of technical guy . Other than this it has the 5MP camera with autofocus, the 3.5 inch TFT display is also worth with 320 x 480 pixels. It is around d 11.5 mm thick and weight about 122 gram so not that bulky for the pocket ,for fast connectivity it has the HSDPA 7.2 which connect the 3G and if that is not enough then it also has the Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n for even more fast connectivity , it has the 512 MB RAM to handle the stuff smoothly

Here is the detail specs

• Android 2.3 Gingerbread
    • 832MHz processor
    • Memory card slot up to 32GB
    • Wi-Fi
    • USB 2.0
    • Bluetooth v 3.0
    • 3.5 inch HVGA (320x480) TFT-LCD
    • 1,300 mAh battery
    • 5MP camera with autofocus

I really liked this phone and Gingerbread always been very friendly to me as well as many users. It also supports good number of apps that are yet not compatible with ICS. The device is about .5 mm thick and 122g weight. You also get Bluetooth 3.0. that is certainly the fasted way to transfer files and is running on Li-ion 1,300 mAh battery for better battery life. The most useful feature that makes me recommend you this device is you can use both the SIM simultaneously. I mean when get the call of second sim it get automatically transfer to the SIM one even if the user is using it. I am too definitely going to get this phone but still have to wait a while to get it .