Thread: Removing battery of BlackBerry Curve 9380 is impossible

Removing battery of BlackBerry Curve 9380 is impossible

Can someone tell me the perfect way of removing the blackberry curve 9380 battery? I am finding it quite difficult, in fact I ma finding it very much difficult. Trying from past 3 days but didn’t even I take of the cover yet. Feels like if I will take the cover, it might break or get damage. However I do not want to break or damage anything part of my phone. No matter for how long I will have to wait, I wont try removing the battery until I get a perfect way of doing it. I am worried because the phone is brand new and I do not want to be in loss by committing a silly mistake. I have referred everything from manual to physical help but nothing helped. The cover seems to be too weak which I am sure can be broken if not taken care while removing the battery. No matter how long time you take but do suggest me with a best and proper working trick of opening the cover of the phone and removing the battery.

Re: Removing battery of BlackBerry Curve 9380 is impossible

Did you say you referred the manual? No more than a manual is necessary for performing such battery removing activity. Manuals are the best guide for knowing your device well, they contains each and every single minute thing of the phone and also what so ever the activity maybe it explains you the best way possible with steps wise description. There is nothing more to tell if you have really tried the manual. Just make sure that you followed the correct instruction. If still you find it difficult to remove the lid then I guess you should take your phone to the Care center. There might be something that has been messed up with cover and its edge fixing. There might be something stuck between the cover of the batter and the body of the phone. Better you do not try the procedure once again, just take it to the care center and let them handle the things.

Re: Removing battery of BlackBerry Curve 9380 is impossible

I am not sure what instruction you actually followed but I have certain common things that you need to know. First of all always remember that in order to remove the battery you use one of the pongs on the cover of your phone; you do this after removing the lid. I do not have much idea about this model, so therefore I can’t be sure whether BlackBerry Curve 9380 has a prong or not.

You must be well aware of several phones that do have different kinds of lids with different way of removing them. Few of the mobile phones have a small minor space on the side of their battery in order to put in the finger and take out the battery.