Thread: Nintendo 3DS Touchscreen is not working

Nintendo 3DS Touchscreen is not working

Yesterday while playing a game on my Nintendo 3DS for 4-5 hours it was switched off due to low battery. So I kept it for charge, after an hour or so I just switched on it again and started playing a game but at that time I came to know that its Touch was not responding properly in the game.

I thought it was because of battery low. So I kept it for charging again and after 3 hours when it was fully charged I tried to use the touch but it was still not working. Dont know what went wrong suddenly. Do i need to send it to service center ? I already got it repaired once earlier due to some other problem. Can anyone tell me what can be the problem or any kind of solution for this problem?

Re: Nintendo 3DS Touchscreen is not working

Before sending it to service center, lets try out some troubleshooting. First of all if you using any kind of screen protectors please remove it. Now after doing that go to Game Notes via Home menu and start drawing something. If you can Draw something on Game Notes that means there is no problem with your screen. It could be that particular game related problem.

And if you are not able to draw anything on the Game Notes then you need to try recalibrating the touch screen. And now if it is not working then you will have to replace the system.