Thread: Samsung Galaxy Y or Samsung Galaxy Duos

Samsung Galaxy Y or Samsung Galaxy Duos

Samsung Galaxy Y & Samsung Galaxy Duos are two mid range android phones. I am bit confused which to choose from. I do not want to go for HTC or any other bigger model. I found Galaxy Dous as nice with dual sim support and larger screen. But if the performance in both phone is one and the same then there is not need speed more on Dous. Which one will you recommend to buy. Thanks.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Y or Samsung Galaxy Duos

Go for Duos. Nice phone with more performance. Galaxy Y is good for entry level and has smaller screen and camera quality. While duos is bit bigger and better. You can check the phone in any retail shop and find out the actual difference. If you need a more better one, then you can have a look on HTC models of Android. I found Galaxy Y Dous as better with performance and interface while Galaxy Y is bit laggy when you load lots of application from Google Play.

It depends on your choice. I will not say that this both phones are great to use. You have to check that by yourself. But under low range this are the best Android models in market. The camera quality is acceptable. Also remember that there will no future android upgrades on this phone. So you will need to stick with the existing version only. Before going for this, have a look on some other models too. Like in HTC. There are mid range Android phones available with affordable price.

Any other budget phones will match or better than Samsung G y or Samsung G duos ?

Quote Originally Posted by sriniyamasri View Post
    Any other budget phones will match or better than Samsung G y or Samsung G duos ?
    I think Samsung Galaxy Fit will match those both phones in comparison. It is a very compact and lightweight phone, measuring 110.2 x 61.2 x 12.6 mm and weighing only 108gm around. Like all Samsung phones, it is made up of plastic. There are also few interesting application like Task Killer, Music, Social Hub and Quick Office, and any applicable standard Google (Maps, Gmail, Latitude, etc).
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
    I think Samsung Galaxy Fit will match those both phones in comparison. It is a very compact and lightweight phone, measuring 110.2 x 61.2 x 12.6 mm and weighing only 108gm around. Like all Samsung phones, it is made up of plastic. There are also few interesting application like Task Killer, Music, Social Hub and Quick Office, and any applicable standard Google (Maps, Gmail, Latitude, etc).
    All I accept but there is no unique kies support for this devices...Kies versions changing time to time and the updated kies doesn't supporting for exist versions

Quote Originally Posted by sriniyamasri View Post
    All I accept but there is no unique kies support for this devices...Kies versions changing time to time and the updated kies doesn't supporting for exist versions
    Yes, but with the old supported version of kies, you can connect the Samsung Galaxy fit mobile phone to the pc easily. You can also use the Samsung PC Studio software to connect it to the computer. Download the Samsung PC Studio Ver.1.0 software for Windows from this link. Hope that helps.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's