Thread: How to Customize PlayStation Vita

How to Customize PlayStation Vita

Can anyone provide me any option by which I can customize PlayStation Vita. I tried to look some options but those looks a bit complicated. I had seen certain forums providing information on changing the home screen and making it more attractive.

Re: How to Customize PlayStation Vita

That is not a big deal. PlayStation Vita comes with option to customize the home screen of each section. You can put a good wallpapers and also replace the icons as you want. You can remove some icons also if you do not need them. In this way you can simply make it more easy to manage. To remove a icon you just need to hold the icon for while and you can see the menu to edit it. You have to enter edit mode first to make those changes. Simply drag the icon wherever you want and then remove it. The menu just appear on the screen which offers you option to remove it. Remember that once you delete a icon the entire data in the gaming console related to that app or game will be removed completely. So this is simply uninstalling that from the console. Other than this to modify the background settings, same enter edit mode > background settings. It is located at the lower side you can see that easily. One thing you have to do before making changes. You will need to optimize the images as per the console screen or else the image might not appear properly. Fix the image resolution to 960x544 and then only move them to the console.

There are certain sites which provide you stable hack for this. I will advice you to visit them and download some of the most favorable. I am looking for some kind of Vita restore thing. If there is any issue appear, I can with one click restore that.

I can give you a brief support for modifying or what you say customizing PlayStation Vita. The only thing that you can do mostly is modifying the background, adding custom images and making changes to existing icons. Also remember that to restore your old settings this gaming console also has factory settings stuff. With this you can simply restore your entire device as it was received. The customization is very simple. The home screen helps you to remove icons or add more pages as per your need. The background thing is not so interesting. For that as mentioned in the first solution you need to put Vita in Edit mode. For that turn on your device and hold the screen for sometime. You just need to tap somewhere and hold it for sometime. After sometime you can see a setting icon on the top. Hit that and you can enter edit mode. You can start with changing the icons location. It is nice as you can move the icons on the base of priority. You can drag it to the new location you want. Just hold and drag. In the same you can delete that. Tap the icon hold it for sometime and in the menu choose delete. One nice thing you can do here is add pages. You can add a more pages to move your icons separately wherever you can. And the last thing is about background. If you do not like your existing settings, simply restore the factory settings.

There are certain discussion community on web which usually talk and share PS Vita hacks and mods. This mods let you to run usb or change the dashboard entirely. But some of them might be buggy. So read the user comments properly before using them.