Thread: Where can I buy Acer Aspire Timeline Ultra M3

Where can I buy Acer Aspire Timeline Ultra M3

I need help to find place from where I can purchase this notebook. I am looking for online support only. I want to order this notebook . I had only able to find review of this product but there is no link provided to purchase it. What is the cost of this laptop in rupees. I think this is the right model I can go for. I tried looking for this on the official site. The site shows some TimelineX series and I am looking for Ultra M3.

Re: Where can I buy Acer Aspire Timeline Ultra M3

It is available on the official website. Check the below link. The link below provides detail information this notebook. The specs and features. Also at the top you can find Shopping info. Click on that and choose your location from map. You can then contact that reseller for this notebook. I hope in your local area the reseller might provide you free delivery. That is the only easiest way to get this. Talking about the price of this notebook, I think this is around might cost you more than 50K. Depends on the market condition the price may vary.
    http://www.acer.co.in/ac/en/IN/conte...imelineultram3

Re: Where can I buy Acer Aspire Timeline Ultra M3

It is a nice notebook. There are certain sites from where you can purchase it. You just need to search the model in Google Shopping. And then you can simply place the order. But I will recommend you to check that in your nearest electronic mall. There is a reseller list on official website which gives you detailed information on all the seller. You can contact them by phone or mail and collect information on the same. This product is available in the market but not sold by many online sites.