Thread: Unable to download adobe flash player on Coby Kyros android tablet

Unable to download adobe flash player on Coby Kyros android tablet

Hello friends I am using Coby Kyros tablet from last few months and I have android 2.1. overall tablet is very nice but I am facing problem with the Adobe flash player in my tab. I want to install adobe flash player in my tablet and that is why when I open Android market in my tablet and try to download adobe flash player at that time it does not happen. I don’t know whether there is problem with my Coby Kyros android tablet or something else is causing this problem? please let me know what should I do to install Adobe flash player in my tablet?

Re: Unable to download adobe flash player on Coby Kyros android tablet

I think you will not able to use Adobe flash player. according to system requirement of Adobe flash player you should have processor with minimum 550MHz, 256MB RAM, Android browser. You have mentioned that you have android 2.1 in your Coby Kyros android tablet which is below the requirements of the adobe flash player. You should update android version in your tablet and then your problem might get solved. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

I would like to tell you that you can use adobe flash player in your tablet by doing following steps. To install Adobe flash player in your tablet you have to first download Adobe flash player for 2.1 installer file from internet to your computer. You will get this file in Zip format or .apk. if you get zip file then you have to create new folder and then extract .apk file from it. Once you extract the apk file you have to open android market from your Coby Kyros android tablet and search for “application installer” and install it in your tablet.

After installing the application installer you have to connect Coby Kyros android tablet with your computer and then copy Adobe flash player for 2.1 installer file to your tablet. Now you have to disconnect your tablet and then open application installer in your tablet then browse for the Adobe flash player for 2.1 installer file on your tablet and then tap on it. Now installation process will start. Once flash player gets installed in your tablet you have to restart it and then it is done. If you face any issues while performing this steps then let me know.

In my tablet I was having android 2.1 and I have tried all the possible solution to install Adobe flash player but i was not able to do that. Now after that I that I have upgrade the android version to 2.2 and then my problem gets solved. Now I am not facing any problem with it. You should also try this trick and then let me know what the result is.