Thread: How is Meelectronics A161p In ear headphone

How is Meelectronics A161p In ear headphone

I want to buy a headphone for my ipod touch. After searching a lot i found Meelectronics A161p headphone really impressive. I want to know that is this headphone good for the ipod or not ? You can also suggest me some other good alternatives for my ipod.

Please give me some suggestions about Meelectronics A161p or any other headphones. Thanks.

Re: How is Meelectronics A161p In ear headphone

Yes the Meelectronics A161p headphone is good. Its sound quality is also really nice. The clarity of the sound is very nice compared to other products. The mic provided in this A161P is very much clear with excellent balance. You can use this headphone in your ipod, mobile phone and even in your computer. Meelectronics provides a complete set for the headphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick41 View Post
    I want to buy a headphone for my ipod touch. After searching a lot i found Meelectronics A161p headphone really impressive. I want to know that is this headphone good for the ipod or not ? You can also suggest me some other good alternatives for my ipod.
    The A161p is the most satisfying headphone I have heard which gives clear, powerful and a better quality sound. In the packing of the A161p response the highlights the flat bass response ruler. The flat bass response ruler is the thing which is more important for a audiophile person. The sound quality of this headphone has really impressed me. The bass is completely flat to the ears when you listen to the music. The flat presentation of the bass gives an accurate sound for the music you want to hear. I was felling the bass not just observing the bass. This is the best bass quality I have ever heard. I am really impressed with this headphone this is best in everything. You can listen each and everything very clearly and without any disturbance. I thought that this headphone will lack something while playing the instruments. But no in this headphone you can clearly listen to the high nodes and the low nodes of the guitar. If you want to buy a good headphone for your ipod this is the best one you can have.

You have number of options to buy the headphone for your ipod. But I will suggest you the Meelectronics A161p headphone because this is not the good but the best headphone I have ever listen. I have compared this headphone with Shure SE215, Paradigm Shift e3m and with AKG K 350. But this headphone was the best among the others. This headphone had the awesome sound clarity and the mic quality used in this headphone is also remarkable. The packing of this headphone is also different from the others. They have provided many things in the box. The quality of the sound is very good. If you are listening to loud music then also you will experience the same quality and clarity in sound. The the bass performance is deep and distortion-free. I will recommend you to have this headphone for your ipod.