Thread: No option available to add Google Account in Sony Xperia P

No option available to add Google Account in Sony Xperia P

I brought new Sony Xperia P mobile phone from. It is just 20 days old. It has Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU and Adreno 205 GPU which gives best performance. It has pretty nice look and working smooth. It has Android v2.3 gingerbread OS and Sony planning to upgrade it to v4.0. Once I try to add my Google Account, I cannot find option in Add account menu. I tried many things but cannot get success. I also search on internet about this problem but cannot find any solution. I hope you guys will help me to come out of this problem. Anyone have any idea about How to Add Google Account in Sony Xperia P than please help.

re: No option available to add Google Account in Sony Xperia P

I got Sony Xperia P from my DAD on my last birthday. It is really nice and lovely mobile phone. I don’t have that kind of problem in my Phone. I have Option to add Google+ Account in Add Account menu. Even I already add the Google+ Account in my phone and it is working fine. I don’t know why this problem is occurred with your phone but I think upgrading of software version will solve your problem. I hope it works now.

I have Sony Xperia P phone from US market. I don’t have that kind of problem in phone. Sony Xperia P has facility to add any account via Add account but I know why you don’t get this option in your phone. Because you brought this phone from China and china had blocked Social networking accounts like Facebook, Google+, etc in their country. I think because of Chinese version software you got this problem. I have solution for that problem. Flash your phone with US, UK firmware version and defiantly you got Add account menu in your phone.

Thank you CassandraD for your reply, I had reflashed my Sony Xperia P with US firmware and solve the problem. Now got the option to add google+ account and finally happy. Thanks for your consideration and time.