Thread: Browsing and Store not working after updating v.11.56 on Nokia asha 200

Browsing and Store not working after updating v.11.56 on Nokia asha 200

I have been using Nokia Asha 200 from some months and I did not had any issues with the same. Since updating my asha 200 to v.11.56 yesterday I have found that the internet browser is not working. Other than this when I am trying to open the Store then the Store application is just getting closed after loading, all these issue has started after updating the phone. I thought I will make my phone better after update but it has become worse.

Re: Browsing and Store not working after updating v.11.56 on Nokia asha 200

Hey friend I have been going through the same. Even I did not thought that there can be such issues after updating the phone. I have been looking out after a solution for the same in other forums as well but I have just found more people facing the same. I have not yet come across an effective solution to fix this and I doubt if there is any solution for now. I have found people mentioning that we will have to wait for the next update to fix this. I have tried doing a hard reset by dialing *#7370# and entering 12345 which is the default code but it did not made any difference. Other than this I have tried out doing a factory reset as well but the issue still continues. I am really running out if ideas now and I don’t know what to do If you come across any solution for fixing this then share it here, it will be highly appreciated.

Re: Browsing and Store not working after updating v.11.56 on Nokia asha 200

I have come across this issue with the Nokia asha 200 previously but people had mentioned that they were able to solve out the same by updating to v.11.56. I am not able to figure out how you are having same issues with v.11.56. Anyways if doing a hard reset by dialing *#7370# is not working then you can try reinstalling the firmware via Nokia suite. You just have to connect your phone to the system and open the nokia pc suite and hit the update icon. The icon will be Green with a white arrow. After pressing refresh hit reinstall and see if that’s making any difference in your case. If doing a hard reset using the code and reinstalling the firmware is not helping you out then I don’t think that there is any other solution that you can try out. You will probably have to wait for the next update or better visit the nearest nokia service center.

angry Re: Browsing and Store not working after updating v.11.56 on Nokia asha 200

I know there has not been a solution for fixing this issue by now but you can try using opera browser as an alternative for the same. For the Store App, you can fix that by updating it to the newer version 3.26.0.