Thread: Where to download Animal Crossing for Android

Where to download Animal Crossing for Android

I love this game very much. It was first introduced on Nintendo. It is the best game that I have ever played but I am thinking that if this game is available on Android also. Well this game was started as Animal Forest in the beginning before being the original Animal Crossing game. This game was released by the Nintendo 64 in around 2001 in Japan and after that it was ported to the Gamecube which released it for the all other region. I have the ROM of the Nintendo 64 version but that is in Japanese, so I patched it in the English and got it load in N64oid. But the same is crashing. You might need to look up on Google play for that.

Re: Where to download Animal Crossing for Android

This is ridiculous that the developer are missing such a greater opportunity for releasing the most successful games on android. This thing itself can be a huge success on google play. I did some research and got the know that N64oid is on SlideMe market and is available for android and I feel that it will be updated soo . I tried to play the Animal Crossing on the DS emulator before and like to tell that it was slow and unplayabl . I really feel that the Nintendo and other developers would know the actual potential of the game and make their own android store and release the famous title that could be easily optimized for the Play.