Thread: Toshiba Satellite A205-S5812 is not able to connect with WIFI

Toshiba Satellite A205-S5812 is not able to connect with WIFI

I am using Toshiba Satellite A205-S5812 laptop in which I have Intel Pentium T2330 processor, 2GB RAM. 160 GB hard disk. My laptop was infected with the virus and first I have tried to solve this problem by downloading and installing AVG antivirus in my laptop and then I have scanned my laptop but after that also my problem does not get solved. Now after that I have formatted my laptop and then I have installed windows Vista operating system again. Now after installing the windows vista when tried to connect my laptop with the WIFI network but I was not able to do that. Please let me know what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Toshiba Satellite A205-S5812 is not able to connect with WIFI

I think you are facing this problem because you have not installed Atheros Wireless LAN Drivers in your laptop. If you have driver installation CD of your Toshiba Satellite A205-S5812 laptop then insert it and then install Atheros Wireless LAN Drivers in your laptop. After installing the drivers in your laptop you have to restart your laptop and then check whether same problem is occurring or not?

If you don’t have driver installation CD of your laptop then you have to visit official site of the Toshiba and then download Atheros Wireless LAN Drivers from there or you can download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After installing the drivers you will not face any problem while connecting your Toshiba Satellite A205-S5812 laptop with your WIFI network.

after performing the clean installation of windows vista in my laptop I am also experiencing same problem. I have installed the wireless drivers in my laptop but after doing that also I was not able to connect my laptop with the WIFI network. Now after that I have downloaded wireless drivers from the Toshiba official site and then installed in my laptop but that does not worked for me. Now my laptop always try to connect with the WIFI network but then nothing happens and I get yellow mark on the WIFI icon on system tray. If anyone have any idea to resolve this problem then let me know.

You should also try this solution to fix this problem. First of all right click on the WIFI network icon on your taskbar and after that you have to select “Troubleshoot problems” now after that it will try to solve this wireless problem and then see whether you problem get solved or not? If this trick does not help then you should check your laptop with any other Wireless network and then check whether same problem occurs or not? If you get same problem then you there might problem with the wireless drivers or something else, try reinstalling the wireless drivers to resolve this problem and if you don’t get same problem then you there might be problem with your router setting. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.