Thread: Cannot see Library books in Kindle

Cannot see Library books in Kindle

I have send downloaded few kindle library books from the Amazon on my kindle after purchasing that from the local kindle library. All that process went smooth without any problem or error but now when I try to find out that book on my kindle then it was not there. This is really very strange and I can’t find any reason about this. Can somebody tell that what wring I am doing with this?

Re: Cannot see Library books in Kindle

Just try by sorting the "My Kindle Content" folder by date. See that if there are files with the time when you downloaded that book from the Kindle library. Some of the times, it takes some time to show on to the Kindle after checkout. So if you have just downloaded that then please be patience and it will be available in few hours. Once, it took 5 hours for a book to be available for me and so this is normal. If it takes too much time then you can simply open the My Kindle Library page from the Amazon and then download the file manually on your computer. This is the best thing that you can do unless you get any permanent solution for this problem.

Just ensure that if it is coming to the “Manage Your Kindle page”? If you can see the downloaded books there then you can download it again and after that sync your Kindle. Many times it works in the cases like this and I wish that it will do the same for you as well. Method to do this differs from the kindle model that you are using you need search which way it works on your kindle model.

Quote Originally Posted by mAD!dOX View Post
    I have send downloaded few kindle library books from the Amazon on my kindle after purchasing that from the local kindle library. All that process went smooth without any problem or error but now when I try to find out that book on my kindle then it was not there. This is really very strange and I can’t find any reason about this. Can somebody tell that what wring I am doing with this?
    You will have to Overdrive from your computer. I have gone through this problem and this helped for me. Login to your Overdrive account and after that simply follow the kindle book check out process. Make sure that you are not selecting any of the option other than the kindle book. Now, you will be redirected to the Amazon and you will have to login into your Amazon account and you can select to get that book into your device. When you do that turn on the kindles wifi. You will than get the book for download. If that does not help you then it will be better for you if you can contact to the customer care, they will help you better.

I think that you are trying to do that with the 3G connection, if that is the case then that is not going to work. It is required to work with the wifi. So just connect that with the WiFi and you will find that the book is downloaded on your home page.