Thread: My experience of using Facebook on Blackberry phones

My experience of using Facebook on Blackberry phones

I would like to share the Facebook experience on Blackberry phones. Currently I am using a Blackberry curve. The BB has released new version of Facebook app recently. Now it includes some more serious set of features and functionality to help you to hang around little while longer on Facebook and get in touch with your pals. The app supports both wifi data connection as well as the mobile network data connections. So browsing facebook is now easy, anywhere and anytime. The navigation is very smooth and very quick. You can scroll pages very efficiently when you are browsing the Facebook using native web browser available on BB phone. I don’t like the Facebook messenger in BB because my popular messenger is always native BBM.

Re: My experience of using Facebook on Blackberry phones

The specialty of Backberry phone is they can converse wirelessly through Facebook at no cost. By using free software you can connect to the people in many ways. You can write message and post on walls, upload photos also. I really enjoy always be online on Facebook using my BB phone. The app is extremely easy and convenient to use. I found it as faster than Android and ios Facebook app. The features and options seem to be somewhat similar to smooth scrolling on BB makes it really impressive.

In my case the Facebook experience on BB was horrible and still I am experiencing the same kind of problem. The BB facebook is a main source of communication with my friends, colleagues and classmates for me. I have noticed that still there are many bugs which makes the Facebook experience very horrible.

Browsing on web browser is not hard and it somewhat the same experience like in other phones. The Facebook app is always giving "Not Connected" error. After several tries only I can able to connect and login properly. I tried the same on both wifi and cellular network but in both cases I am seeing kind of error frequently. Sometimes I cannot even get to the Facebook chat either.

I don’t complain anything about Facebook on my BB because it is also my major source of communication. My network provider offers a free service and browsing for Facebook whenever I purchase a BBM service and activate. It cost me nearly 5$ to activate the BBM for one month. Along with BBM I can freely browse and use Facebook services without any cost and any limitation for one month too. This is a well service provided by my network service provider and for this reason only I don’t want to loose my BB in any manner.