Thread: Unable to end call in Motorola DROID 4

Unable to end call in Motorola DROID 4

I am using DROID 4, for those who dont know it has Android 2.3, 16GB Internal memory which is very good. Overall all the features of the mobile phone is very good but from last few days I am experiencing some problem with it. Whenever I get call, when I press the end call key to disconnect the call, it does not get disconnected. I don’t know what is wrong with my mobile phone. I have tried to solve this problem by turning off my mobile phone completely and then turning it on again and after that it works fine for some time and then it has started giving me same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to end call in Motorola DROID 4

I have gone through your problem and I will suggest you to start your Motorola DROID 4 with the safe mode and after doing that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? If not, then it means any of the third party application in your mobile phone is causing this problem.

To start your Motorola DROID 4 mobile phone in safe mode you have to follow these steps. You have turn off your mobile phone and then you have to pres power button and don’t leave the power button. After that you will see the Dual Core screen and then press and hold volume decrease and increase key at that time. When you see the main screen with safe mode at that time leave the keys. Now after that you have to check whether you end call option working properly or not?

If end call option work correctly after starting the mobile phone in safe mode then you should remove all the third party application from your phone and then install it in your phone one by one which will enable to identify that which application is causing this problem. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I agree with the above solution many times this problem can takes place because of the third party application and that is why we need to remove the application from the mobile phone. If you have already checked your mobile phone in safe mode then you should connect your Motorola DROID 4 mobile phone with your computer and then take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone. Once you take the backup of all the data you have to open menu and then select settings. After selecting the setting you have to go to the privacy option and then perform factory reset from there. After performing the factory reset you have to check whether it solves your problem or not? According to me resetting the Motorola DROID 4 will solve this problem.

I have started my mobile phone in the safe mode but after doing that also I was having same problem with my Motorola DROID 4. Now after that I have followed the instruction given in above reply and performed factory reset in my mobile phone but after doing that also I was getting same problem. Is there anything wrong with my Motorola DROID 4 phone? Please let me know what should I do to solve this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell-Y View Post
    I have started my mobile phone in the safe mode but after doing that also I was having same problem with my Motorola DROID 4. Now after that I have followed the instruction given in above reply and performed factory reset in my mobile phone but after doing that also I was getting same problem. Is there anything wrong with my Motorola DROID 4 phone? Please let me know what should I do to solve this problem?
    If you are getting the same problem even after resetting the device, than i will suggest you to better contact Motorola support and then discuss about your problem which with them. They will surely help you fix the same.