Thread: Hp Envy 17 keeps on freezing on playing games

Hp Envy 17 keeps on freezing on playing games

I am using HP ENVY 17-1195eo laptop and I have windows 7 operating system in my system. i am experiencing strange issue with my laptop. Whenever I start playing any game in my laptop at that time it works fine for some time and then my laptop freezes. I have tried playing different games in my laptop and I get same problem. Even after closing all unnecessary process from Task Manager, still the same problem exists. I don’t know what is causing this problem. Can anyone from here help me out for the same ?

Re: Hp Envy 17 keeps on freezing on playing games

Go to the device manger in your laptop and expand display adapter and then right click on it. Select uninstall option and then restart your laptop. When you restart your laptop at that time it will look for the drivers and install the drivers. After doing that you have to check while playing games same problem occurs or not? You have to also make sure that DirectX in your system is up to date because most of the games require latest Directx installed. If you don’t have latest Directx installed in your laptop then visit official site of the Microsoft and download latest Direct X from there and install it. May be after installing the latest Direct X in your laptop problem will get solved.

Re: Hp Envy 17 keeps on freezing on playing games

According to me you should visit the official site of the HP and search for your HP ENVY 17-1195eo laptop. Now after doing that click on the support and downloads and then choose operating system. Now you will see the list of drivers from your laptop and then you have to download latest graphic drivers. Once you download the drivers you have to remove the drivers which are already installed and in your laptop and after removing that you have to install new drivers and then see what the result is. If you get same problem even after trying this solution then I will suggest you to contact HP support and tell them about the problem which you are facing and then they will provide you solution for it.