Thread: When are Windows Phone 8 Devices coming in market

When are Windows Phone 8 Devices coming in market

Hello guys, I have heard rumors about the Windows phone 8 phones and the tablets. I want to know that when are these devices coming in the market so that I can have one of them. I want to buy the windows phone 8 or the tablet as I am a huge fan of the windows. I have also heard rumors that the it will be released in the month of June. Is that true that the windows phone and tablet are going to be released in the month of June. Does anyone know when are these phones or tablet releasing in the market actually?
    Thanks in advance

Re: When are Windows Phone 8 Devices coming in market

Yes, Even I am waiting for the Windows phone 8 phones and tablets. I have heard from somewhere that the it should be released by the month of June. I want to buy the Windows phone 8 tablet as I am also a fan of the Microsoft windows phone. I also use windows 8 in my laptop. I have heard that the windows phone 8 will be called as Windows phone Apollo. Think that they have added many new features in this new operating system for mobile phones. Can’t wait to have the device as early as it can in my hands. If anyone has some more detail regarding the release of the new windows phone 8 then please do post it here.

Hey there, I found from some news article that the new Windows phone Apollo is going to be released at the end of 2012. This is really a bad news for the windows phone lovers. I think that they are making some changes in the Windows Apollo phone so that users can use the windows phone with no errors and problems.

Microsoft has not yet confirmed any information regarding the release of the Windows phone Apollo. I have heard that Skype will be fully integrated in the Windows phone 8. There are also rumors that the applications which are build for the windows mango will run on this new Windows phone Apollo. This time it goes beyond Qualcomm Snapdragon. It is going to support ARM CPU chipset as well.

Yes, even I have heard that the Windows phone 8 Apollo is going to be released till the end of the 2012. I have heard that the specification in the new windows phone 8 Apollo will be as follows:
    1. multi core processors will be supported in the phone
    2. display resolution of four screen
    3. Micro SD card support
    4. NFC supported.
    5. Expanded Zune will be used instead of ActiveSync.
    6. Application-to-application communication.
    7. Full Integration of Skype
    8. Data Management is improved in the windows phone 8 Apollo.