Thread: No sound in Kindle Fire

No sound in Kindle Fire

I have recently bought Kindle Fire and I am having problem with it. I am not getting sound from my Kindle Fire. I am very new to this device and i have tried to solve this problem with various solutions with no luck. I don’t know whether there is something with the settings or something else is causing this problem. if anyone have any solution regarding this problem then let me know thank you in advance.

Re: No sound in Kindle Fire

I will first suggest you basic solution, you should go to the setting which you can find on the top right side and then select volume icon. After selecting the volume icon you have to make sure that volume slider is not set to left side of the bar. If it is set to left side of the bar then move it to right side. You have to also connect your head phone with your Kindle Fire and then check whether you are getting sound or not?

if you are getting same problem even after connecting the headphone with your Kindle Fire then problem is related software otherwise something wrong with your Kindle Fire speaker.

Re: No sound in Kindle Fire

I was having same problem with my Kindle Fire and after having some work around I have come to know that my volume setting was saved to player preferences and then I have changed the settings and then my problem get solved. You should make sure that volume setting is not saved to player preferences. If you need any more help then let me know.