Thread: Looking for Spreadsheet type App for Kindle fire to track book records

Looking for Spreadsheet type App for Kindle fire to track book records

I am using Kindle fire and I am looking for the Spreadsheet type application so that I can keep book records. I have Quickoffice application in my Kindle fire tablet but I am looking for the application with more feature and more user friendly. While searching application on the internet I have come to know that Olive Office Premium and OpenOffice is nice application to go for but I am not sure which one is nice? Please let me know which application I should install and.

If anyone knows any other application then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Looking for Spreadsheet type App for Kindle fire to track book records

I am using Olive Office Premium in my Kindle. It is very nice for application you can use your spreadsheet documents. With olive XLS edit the data in the single cell data, you can also format the data by selecting the multiple cell and also change the color of the cell. It will also allow you to work between multiple worksheets in single document which is very nice. It offers many other features like zoom, copy and paste from particular cell data. You can download Olive Office Premium from the android market.

Quote Originally Posted by Adaira View Post
    I am using Kindle fire and I am looking for the Spreadsheet type application so that I can keep book records. I have Quickoffice application in my Kindle fire tablet but I am looking for the application with more feature and more user friendly. While searching application on the internet I have come to know that Olive Office Premium and OpenOffice is nice application to go for but I am not sure which one is nice? Please let me know which application I should install and.
    I would like to tell you that there are many applications with which you can view and edit spreadsheets and other office documents. These are the application which you can use Kingsoft Office, Polaris Office, Documents To Go. All these application has their own advantages and disadvantages. Firs I will start with the Kingsoft Office. With this application you can view all documents and choose documents from your folders with very user friendly interface. As you you have mentioned that you are looking application for maintaining data in the Spreadsheet that is why I will give you details about spreadsheets relates features. You will be able to use functions like data ascending or descending order, Freeze panes and data filter. The only problem with Kingsoft Office is that you cannot choose formula and some of the basic cell functions are also missing.

The other application is Polaris Office which is almost similar features like Kingsoft Office but I am it is not available for all android device so you have to first check whether your device is supports it or not? Documents To Go application is also a very good option. On thing which is very good with the Documents To Go application is when you open it at that time you will get the option to view recent files which is very helpful for and less time consuming. In Sheet To Go you will get so many functions like column preferences, auto feet option, freeze pane, cell lock. You will also able to secure sheets in the documents to Go.

So if you are looking for the more then basic function in the spreadsheets then you should go for the Documents to Go application. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know. Open office suite pro is also another application which you can get

In my tablet I am using Documents To Go application. I was searching for the office suite which have good function of the excel and first I have installed olive office in my tab but it was having very basic functions related to spread sheets and then I have switched to the Documents To go application. The best thing with this application I can get is you can add comments in the excel sheets which we use to do on computer and other function which I like is we get arrows to select more than one row and columns and because of this selection becomes more easier.

I am using Documents To Go application and it is very nice application then Kingsoft Office which I was using earlier. The only problem with the Documents To Go application is it does not have chart creation option. If you are looking for the application to work with the chart then you should download OfficeSuite Pro. It also have other functions like you get in the Documents To Go application and Olive office.