Thread: Where can I get HTC EVO 4G LTE in white color?

Where can I get HTC EVO 4G LTE in white color?

Hey guys I have been hearing from the people that they are waiting for the white color HTC EVO 4G LTE so is it true that the white color HTC EVO 4G LTE has been released or going to be released because if that is true then I will be delaying my plans to get a new phone. Because whatever models of HTC EVO I have seen are in black color. So please guys tell me if the news of HTC EVO 4G LTE releasing in white color is true or is it a kind of rumor because each and every phone manufacturer and releasing the phone in white color, so that’s what I am asking here. So whatever information you all have got on this then do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the response do reply.

Re: Where can I get HTC EVO 4G LTE in white color?

I don’t understand what craze do people have on having a white color phone, I like owing a black phone. As far as the news is concerned about the release of white colored HTC EVO 4G LTE then you can check out some online stores such as Amazon and eBay you will get some information there I don’t know exactly if the white colored one’s are releasing because htc haven’t revealed any information about it. So you keep checking out Amazon or some popular online stores near your area and find out if it is actually true or not. So that’s what you should be doing.

In my personal opinion don’t go for the white one’s because it isn’t worth they get dirty easily maintenance is a issue with the white phone, that’s why I don’t prefer them. However you have rightly said that bringing up white phones have become a common trend these days every other manufacturer be it a Samsung or a htc is planning to get in their Smartphone’s in white color because it is in great demand these days. So you may never even this HTC EVO 4G LTE would be getting a white makeover as well. that’s all I have got for you.

Re: Where can I get HTC EVO 4G LTE in white color?

I don’t understand why should I waste my money and get the white colored HTC EVO 4G LTE if i already have so many brilliant phones in option. I am rather planning to get the high end HTC one x. it has really attracted me a lot and I have made up my mind to get it soon. So thumbs down for HTC EVO 4G LTE and thumbs up for htc one x.