Thread: How to use Wireless keyboard on Android phone

How to use Wireless keyboard on Android phone

I want to know whether I have any kind of option to connect my wifi keyboard with my Android phone ? I am using a HTC Explorer and I want to connect my wifi keyboard so that I can chat with my friends faster and can even play games online using my Keyboard. I hope there is something such available as I don’t have much knowledge about the android apps. I had heard one of my college friends doing this but now I am not in contact with him so I am whole and sole depending on the online guides and helpers.

So please suggest me something and let me know how I can do that. Thanks in Advance.

Re: How to use Wireless keyboard on Android phone

Android's default keyboard is pretty efficient to chat with friends or to play games but if you have to type in large contents then it can be tedious job. But you don’t have to worry there are apps available to connect your computer keyboard to your Android mobile phone. You can use an app called as Sharekeyboard.

It is a free app and you can download and install it on your Android phone from Google play it is a freeware and can be downloaded very easily. Once it is installed it will generate a link, type in that link in your computer browser. You will be able to see a space to type on the computer screen whatever you type in that space it will appear on your android phone. The computer shortcuts like Cut, Copy, paste will also work with the app. Hope this helps you to connect your Android with your keyboard through wifi.