Thread: HTC Desire C Smartphone with ICS Price in India and Specifications

HTC Desire C Smartphone with ICS Price in India and Specifications

Hey guys I have heard that this is the new phone that has come up. The only thing that I know about this phone is that it has ICS and it is said that this phone is going to be launched soon. I have looked at some pics of this phone in Google and did not find it so interesting because it is totally opposite of HTC One X. It is not big enough but some people are saying that this phone is made especially for those who are just entering the Smartphone market. Anyways nothing much has been told about the features and the specifications even the release date. I want to know when is the phone going to be released here in India. That’s what I want to know. If you all have got details about any such stuff then make sure you tell me about it.

Re: HTC Desire C Smartphone with ICS Price in India and Specifications

The following are the specification of HTC Desire C do have a look at it.
    • CPU: 600MHz processor
    • Display: 3.5 inch touch screen with 320 x480 resolution
    • Memory: Internal storage 4GB with 32 GB expandable memory slot.
    • RAM: 512MB
    • Camera: 5 megapixel camera, with htc imagesense
    • Audio: Beats Audio
    • Battery: 1230mAH
    • Connectivity options: 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, Wifi, micro usb 2.0
    • Network support: HSPA/WCDMA GSM/GPRS/EDGE
    • Multimedia support: Audio supported formats: Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9). Recording: .amr
    • Video supported formats: Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3). Recording: .mp4

So finally I have mentioned all of them if you want then you can check out the official HTC site as well all the necessary details about the phone are given out there.

Indeed the phone has a good specification I decided to check the release date for the phone. it is said the phone will be getting released in UK at around next week i.e. 24th or 25th of may so it will take some time for the phone to get released in India. You can expect a monsoon release here in India. As far as the price is concerned then the price is something which shouldn’t be great because it is a Smartphone for the entry levels and hence it is charged at a price in around Rs.12K-13K. However the great thing is that this Smartphone has a android 4.0 OS and that will be the deciding factor because not much Smartphone’s here in India haven’t got the ICS yet so I think with a mid level ICS phone htc can rake in some good money for sure.

Nice to hear about this phone after htc wildfire S. I hadn’t heard of a good mid range Smartphone. After hearing this news I will be definitely waiting for that phone to be released because it looks great with a 3.5 inch screen and more importantly ICS. I was hoping only high end Smartphone’s were getting the ICS update but this mid range phone is also getting it. Definitely it has all the features that every smartphone should have but I am bit slightly disappointed with the processor.