Thread: Nokia X2-01 has Poor camera

Nokia X2-01 has Poor camera

I know I shouldn’t expect much from the camera of this phone but I had got this phone with some expectations especially if you look at the looks of the phone it reflects class. And having a 2.6 inch screen we should expect some role of the camera to play over here. but the camera is not working properly in this phone. Whenever I press the camera button of this phone the camera does not start instantly. In fact it takes hell lot of time to start I don’t know this is something that is happening with my phone only and nobody else. I have a friend of mine who owns a Nokia x2-00 but he has a fantastic camera and even the response of the camera is quite good then why is it that its only mine camera who is giving the problem, even if you look at the clarity of the images. Then also it does not appear to be clear. Though the camera is VGA but still some amount of clarity should be there. I have a phone which is nokia 2600 and even it has a VGA camera but the images clarity is quite exceptional almost as clear as of the images taken from 3.2 megapixel camera. So I am planning to sell this phone in a while and thinking f getting a better android phone for myself which has a better OS and also the hardware specs of the device would also be good. So that’s all I am expecting. Anyways if there is anyone as unlucky as I am then please notify me about the same so that I can get to know I am not the only one who is getting the same problem.

Re: Nokia X2-01 has Poor camera

Dude chill out. Don’t worry just clear up the memory in your phone it’s like the memory might be full that’s why the camera is taking hell lot of time to start. So clear up the memory of the phone and you will see a noticeable difference In the response of the camera. Apart from that there is nothing which you can do to improve the clarity of the images because the camera is VGA so don’t expect a good clarity from it. the clarity would be somewhat ok and nothing great.

If you want then try updating the firmware of the phone you might get to see the difference that’s all I have got for you. hope that’s clear for you that’s it from my side for you.