Thread: Best Launchers for Asus Transformer TF300

Best Launchers for Asus Transformer TF300

firstly I would like to tell you that , this is the best tablet that I have ever saw in my life. It has the combination with the dock are all the connections to this tablet at the time on tablets prevented. USB 2.0 host, micro HDMI (1.4), microSD, SD it's all on. Without you dock it without the USB 2.0 host and SD card slot set. The port for the docking connector, however, doubles as a USB slave connection so you can take the tablet still on a computer. Wireless tablet offers WiFi (802.11n, 150 mbit), a WLAN chip that is also suitable for 3.0-Bluetooth communication. But there is something that is bothering me very much and that would be the Launchers for ICS . I have looked everywhere but was not able to find the proper answer to this , so I was hoping if there was someone here who can help me on this, it would be really nice . thanks in advance

Re: Best Launchers for Asus Transformer TF300

Well I use the Nova Launcher Prime. This is a specially designed launcher for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and is open to all those who want a graphical interface which is not to overturn the so-called pure google experience. At the same time, however, the boost: more customization, custom gesture, transition effects, etc. It 'can be found in two versions: Free and Prime. This as you can guess is the paid version and the one that we actually tested. Our advice is just to spend 3 Euros and buy the version of Prime, since it implements several features in most, including the fantastic gesture customized strategic speed up the use of our terminal. How this will help you in what exactly that you have been looking for , hope this helps

I got apex from the market on each my phone and my tab and that i am loving it, it's simply on my tab i actually would really like to possess a dock like on the phone version, I even have apps that i would like to access on each page of the launcher and shortcuts for putting them on each page may be a bit counterproductive.ADW EX had this perform, however as a full That launcher is completely outdated and apex is much higher. i'd be happy simply to possess a toggle within the settings that allows the phone dock on the correct hand facet of the screen (in landscape). doesn't have to be compelled to be fancy (although fancy is good ). Nova keeps placeholders however gets you to line up all settings once more thanks to Android limitation. As you said, though, it is a very little buggy even doing that abundant. Apex thus far does not even attempt for this functionality. It's one thing i would wish to see, as a result of placeholders are higher than nothing and 0.5 the widgets i exploit do not really want putting in place, however unless one thing major changes i purchase the impression we'll never see full widget information restored.

But there perhaps a bug is in new version of apex - I set in drawer settings to not use infinite scroll and when reboot the infinite scroll is there. i am going to settings and see that infinite scroll is disabled however in truth it's gift. i attempted it many times and infinity comes back each reboot. To disable it i want to enable it 1st and then disable however it'll be reset when reboot. I even have galaxy s2 with lp3 rom. Apex is about as system app with titanium backup.

No other then the apex Launcher that will help you . I personally use it and like to tell you that it works really great both in my tablet as well as the phone and the most important thing is that it is actually a free version and has the lot of feature .they also has the paid version available at the moment but I have no idea about how that application is working as I never has the need for the paid version as the free version does very this that I needs , you should also try that , the free version may be that can help you . beside it’s a free version so there is no harm to use it