Thread: Cant find Google Maps on Asus Transformer TF300

Cant find Google Maps on Asus Transformer TF300

I have bought Asus Transformer TF300 and everything else is working fine and the only problem that I am having with it is that I am not able to find out the Google Maps, I mean that there is just no icon for the same on the desktop, I have checked out in the installed apps screen as well but then I am not able to see it there as well but then when I am going to the Google Store and updating the app then the app is getting opened for that while, later when I close the app then it again gets disappeared, I am really running out of ideas in finding out the cause of the issue, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out with some workaround for fixing this??

Re: Cant find Google Maps on Asus Transformer TF300

In that case I just wanted to know that have you tried searching out for just "Maps" actually I had an icon on the desktop saying just "Maps" and not Google Maps, so I think that the confusion in which you are running, it was there from the stock, just go to the home screen and then swipe to the right of the screen and then check out in a folder called "Google Services", it should be there, just check it out and then let me know if you are able to find it out, if you have any further queries then feel free to ask I will surely try to help you with the same as well, I have also found that in some cases it does not exists on the stock launcher so you will have to check out under the apps tab in your app drawer.

Re: Cant find Google Maps on Asus Transformer TF300

No I don’t think that I am missing out anything like that, I have checked out thoroughly and there is no icon named Maps and anything similar like Google Maps as well, I am quite sure that I have not deleted any apps since I have bought it, ca it be an 'hidden' app as I have mentioned that I am getting it when I am going to the Google Store and updating the app, I have checked out the Google Services' as well and I am just having Search, Messenger, Google+, Play Store, Gmail, and Talk but then I am not able to get any sign of the Google Maps on Asus Transformer TF300
    Is there anything else that I need to check out??? Any further help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.