Thread: Which phone provides a good Antenna strength?

Which phone provides a good Antenna strength?

Friends do you all have any idea on what is the actual antenna strength of any phone? If a phone has a good signal antenna then it has a good capacity to hold the signal and deliver a good voice clarity. so if any phone has a good antenna strength then let me know about it. I know apple has a very poor signal strength because of the poor antenna they are having. I don’t know about the blackberry and Samsung because I haven't owned them at all. Nokia has a descent antenna strength but not exceptional one.

So do you all have any idea about which phone has which kind of antenna strength that’s what I want to know from you all. If you all have any replies for the same then tell me. so that I can think about that phone before buying it.

Re: Which phone provides a good Antenna strength?

From what I know then Motorola Milestone has around 2 antenna’s and even blackberry torch has 2 antenna’s so you expect a good signal strength from them I don’t know about the Samsung phones but I am quite sure that they would be having a very less signal strength then rest of them, that’s what I know. However if you want then you can do some kind of research in the internet about the same. I am having a nokia N8 and even it has a dual antenna but the signal strength is quite average. I don’t get a fair amount of signal strength in some of the area’s so for me the signal strength does not entirely depend on the phones antenna but it also depends on the signal reception as well as the service provider.

Re: Which phone provides a good Antenna strength?

Signal strengths don’t depend on the antenna’s and all, sometimes the cell positions also matter a lot if you live in a area where there is a poor signal strength there is no cell phone tower then no matter whichever phone do you have you will get a poor signal strength with it. that’s a fact. If you are doubting my answer then you can test on your take any phone and test it in a area where there is a relative poor signal strength then you will get to know the difference that I am talking over here.

You wont believe but whenever we go out I make sure that I switch to bsnl card while roaming because it has the best network across india. My brother which has a Motorola milestone has a airtel sim card and he does not get the same network which I get in my phone. my phone is a nokia 2600 classic phone now imagine the differences in the phone. then also I get a better clarity and good signal strength in my phone. so its not every time that you think call phone with better antenna strength has a better signal strength no its not true every time, that’s what I know over here. however I have expressed my opinion over here want to know what do you all think about the same.