Thread: Discussion on HTC Blast concept phone

Discussion on HTC Blast concept phone

Just heard from one of my friend that this phone is a new concept phone launched by htc and it has some cool looks. I am interested in knowing more about this phone, like what is new in this phone, what are the specifications and all. That’s why I have come here to know something about it. I am sure you all would be having some enough information about it. so if you all have some interesting photograph’s or some facts about the phone then you can share that information with me.

Re: Discussion on HTC Blast concept phone

Yes even I have heard about this new but this is just a concept phone by htc that’s why I think it wouldn’t be worth to talk about all the features and all of this phone. once we get to know the development news about the release of the phone then I will surely let you know about the same. even I have done a bit of research in the internet about the phone and from there I got to know that this is much like another htc Smartphone but it is slimmer and much bigger than the rest others. Mind you it looks a bit bigger than htc one x but the only thing that I loved was the slim looks, don’t know if it was given such kind of graphical effects or not but the design is something that you will praise about this phone. this is what I have got for you.

I happened to get some information on the specifications and the features I am listing down few of them hope you all like it.

Features
    - HTC Blast runs on a htc sense 4.0
    - It will be the first Smartphone to run with hand power technology it wont have any physical buttons at the front rather virtual buttons will be provided which would normally be hidden.
    - HTC Blast will be running on Android 3.0 honeycomb operating system

Specifications
    - Qualcomm Snapdragon MS8660 1.5GHz dual core processor, Adreno 220 chipset
    - 1GB RAM and 1GB ROM
    - 4.7 ‘’ inch screen
    - !2 megapixel rare camera, 3.2 megapixel front camera.
    - 32GB internlam memory with SD card slot
    - Ports: HDMI, micro-usb and audio jack
    - 1800mAH battery
    - Android 3.0 OS
    - HTC Sense 4.0

So that’s the information that I have got for you all, anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here. I will try and answer it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    I happened to get some information on the specifications and the features I am listing down few of them hope you all like it.

Features
    - HTC Blast runs on a htc sense 4.0
    - It will be the first Smartphone to run with hand power technology it wont have any physical buttons at the front rather virtual buttons will be provided which would normally be hidden.
    - HTC Blast will be running on Android 3.0 honeycomb operating system

Specifications
    - Qualcomm Snapdragon MS8660 1.5GHz dual core processor, Adreno 220 chipset
    - 1GB RAM and 1GB ROM
    - 4.7 ‘’ inch screen
    - !2 megapixel rare camera, 3.2 megapixel front camera.
    - 32GB internlam memory with SD card slot
    - Ports: HDMI, micro-usb and audio jack
    - 1800mAH battery
    - Android 3.0 OS
    - HTC Sense 4.0

So that’s the information that I have got for you all, anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here. I will try and answer it out for you.
    See I don’t think so it would be a proper specifications and the features because the phone is not officially out it’s a concept phone and some people do predict the specs and the features just by looking at the phone. so don’t believe on the specs and the features which are given above. I don’t think they hold any kind of truth on this in fact I would like to say wait till the phone comes out. In fact if you all have any suggestions on what and how the phone should look like then you can add up your suggestions over here there is no problem with it. since it is a concept phone it will also help the developers to get some idea as well. so some kind of final changes can be done.