Thread: Mac OS X Lion does not recognize Raw image format captured from Nikon P7000

Mac OS X Lion does not recognize Raw image format captured from Nikon P7000

I am using nikon p7000 digital camera and i use to mange my photo in my iMac computer. I have Mac OS X lion operating system but it has suddenly started giving me problem. Whenever I transfer any .NRW raw files from my camera to at that timer it does not recognize the images. I don’t know what is wrong it. If anyone have solution regarding this problem then let me know. any help will be appreciated.

Re: Mac OS X Lion does not recognize Raw image format captured from Nikon P7000

There are many users who are facing this problem with .NRW raw files and have solved this problem by repairing the disk permission. I will also suggest you to open applications in your system and then go to the utility. You have to select disk utility from the utility and then click on your hard drive from left side. Now select repair disk permission option and after repairing the disk permission option you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? if you face same problem even after repairing the disk permission also then I will suggest you to download OS X Lion Update 10.7.4 from internet and then install it and then see whether same problem is occurring or not? I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Re: Mac OS X Lion does not recognize Raw image format captured from Nikon P7000

Yes with the help of OS X Lion Update 10.7.4 my problem gets solved. first I have repaired disk permission in my system but after doing that also I was having similar issue with it and then I have downloaded OS X Lion Update 10.7.4 from official site of the MAC and then I have installed it in my system. after installing that my problem get solved, you should also update your system with the OS X Lion Update 10.7.4.