Thread: Skype audio is crackling on Toshiba Excite tablet

Skype audio is crackling on Toshiba Excite tablet

I have bought Toshiba Excite tablet which have Android 3.2.this tablet is very nice but I am experiencing problem with Skype in my tablet. After doing all the setting for Skype in my tablet when I make a test call at that time I get crackling audio. This problem is very irritating for me. I have tried to search solution on internet and I come to know that clearing cache for Skype from manage applications can resolve this issue and then I have tried that trick but that does not make any difference for me. I have connected Toshiba Excite tablet with my computer and then I have take backup of all data, after doing that I have opened setting and then tapped on the Privacy option and selected factory data reset option. Now after selecting the factory data reset option I have tapped on reset but after performing factory reset in my tablet also I am still expiring same problem. if this problem has occurred with anyone and have solution for it then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Skype audio is crackling on Toshiba Excite tablet

After looking at your problem I have tried to find the solution on internet and I have notice that there so many users who are experiencing similar issue with Toshiba Excite tablet and they have solved this problem by upgrading the mobile phone with Android 4.0 ice cream sandwich. I think you should also take the backup of all the data from your Toshiba Excite tablet and update it after updating the tablet setup Skype and then see whether you are getting same problem or not? According to me after updating the tablet your problem will get solved.