Thread: Samsung Galaxy S III unlocking and rooting

Samsung Galaxy S III unlocking and rooting

I have Samsung galaxy S2 which I am using from last 9 month. It is really nice phone. I am planning to buy a new phone.So, after searching many phone I decided to buy a Samsung galaxy S3. It has great specification and so many new features. Samsung galaxy S3 has Quad core 1.4 GHz CPU which too faster than my older Galaxy S2. Samsung develop awesome gadgets and I really love Samsung Smartphone’s. I am always buying a Samsung Smartphone only. Before buy a Galaxy S3, I want to know Is this possible to Root or Unlock this phone to get Administrator access? Because I want to use my phone as an administrator user. I also had done Rooting in my galaxy S2. IS it possible to Root Samsung galaxy S3 then please let me know and also tell me How to root it?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S III unlocking and rooting

Samsung galaxy S3 is really nice phone. It has nice feature and Specification. It has Super Amoled capacitive Touch Screen, 1.4 GHz Quad core CPU and screen is protected with Gorilla Glass 2. It has Android ICS 4.0.4 which is possible to Root for Administrator access and other many thing. Basically Rooting means unlock the phone internal memory which gives access to System files and Ability to edit those file and install new files. OS Rooting is possible in phone and tablets which have Android OS. the process of Rooting is mostly Same for all android phones. You no need to worry about Administrator Access in Samsung galaxy S3. If you want to buy galaxy S3 and worry about Rooting then buy it no need to worry about rooting and unlocking because it is possible.

Thanks buddy for your Reply; I am really happy because Galaxy S3 is also rooted. I decided to buy Samsung galaxy S3 when it is released in Indian market. But my problem is that I had done Rooting in Samsung Galaxy S2 which is rooted by Friend not by me. So I don’t know how to root the phone and now my friend went to out of city for his further Study. So, this time I want to root my phone by myself. So, can you tell me how to root this phone?

I thought you can root your Samsung galaxy S2 by yourself that’s why didn’t tell you the steps to Root Your Samsung Galaxy S3. There are many methods to Root android phones but I will give you the simple way to root your Samsung Galaxy S3. Now I give Steps to Root for your Samsung Galaxy S3.

Steps for Root and Unlock Samsung Galaxy S3:
    1. First Backup Your Contact, call logs and messages from your phone.
    2. Backup your Important Data like Notes, Recording, Videos, Movies, etc to your Laptop Or PC.
    3. Charge Your Device more than 60% to complete rooting process successfully.
    4. If you are not Device driver and Samsung Kies on your Laptop than install if because it will need to transfer data between both Tablet and Laptop.
    5. Download The ODIN file and extract the .ZIP file.
    6. Download attached XWKDD, but don’t extract the .tar file.
    7. Download the SuperOneclick Software to Root your phone and Extract it.
    8. Put device in USB debugging mode from Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging.
    9. Switch Off your device and Re-Start your Device in download Mode by Pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power Key Simultaneously.
    10. Start ODIN and Connect your device with Laptop by USB cable.
    11. ODIN Take Few Seconds to Connect and it will show you when Device is connected.
    12. Make sure that in ODIN nothing is CHECKED, except the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes.
    13. Press the PDA Button and select the XWKDD.tar file which is download before.
    14. Press Start button and now flashing the kernel is started and device is rebooted.
    15. Now, Start SuperOneClick and Press Root.
    16. Reboot the device and Rooting will be done.

Thank you buddy for your reply, I understand all steps properly and now I am ready Root Galaxy S3. If I persist any problem, than I ask you later. Thanks for help.