Thread: Forgot log on password of Toshiba Excite AT205-T32

Forgot log on password of Toshiba Excite AT205-T32

I have recently bought a Toshiba Excite AT205-T32 and I was not having any issue with the same and it was working quite well but then as my small brother used to keep fidgeting with the same I had set a log on but then I don’t remember the same now I have tried entering what I remember but then it says that the password is incorrect, the tablet is not unusable because I cannot go past the logon screen, I just wanted to know that is there anything I can do now, is there a way to reset the same or I should better visit a local store for the same, I really want to get rid of this log on soon so if anyone is having any solution for the same then please help, I have asked the same in some forums as well but then I have not yet got any help from them, I have tried powering it on and off again several times but then it is not making any difference, is there any workaround that I can try. any help regrading this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Forgot log on password of Toshiba Excite AT205-T32

In that case I will like to inform you that I have searched out for the same and have found one to be suffering from the same but then he was able to get rid of the sane by trying out the solution that has been mentioned above so if you want then you can try out the same.
    • First just Turn off tablet and then Press and hold the "+" on the volume key
    • Now continue holding the "+" volume key just press and hold the power button at the same time.
    • When the Tablet will start then just release the buttons at this time and then check out the Android system recovery message that will get displayed on the screen.
    • When you get the Android system recovery message then you can Press the “Volume Up” for continuing the process or press the “Volume Down” key for cancelling the same.

I just wanted to add that this process will take some for the factory data reset so to be at the safer side better connect the device to an external power source so that it does not goes off. When the process will get completed then all the personal data will be deleted. So if you are not having an issue with the same then you can try out this process, just try it out and then let me know if the issue has gets solved in your case or not.