Thread: Browser on Samsung Galaxy S III at zooming out is slowly rendering

Browser on Samsung Galaxy S III at zooming out is slowly rendering

I have recently seen a particular video of Samsung galaxy S III in which the the stock browser of the phone does not handles the zoom out properly it takes some time to render everything and then come back in the original position well frankly speaking this kind of performance is seen in its previous version i.e Samsung galaxy S II. I thought Samsung galaxy S III could have solved such issues with its 1.5GHz quad core processor but no we get to see the same thing in this phone as well. I haven’t seen the same impact in the htc one X which has a good interface thanks to HTC sense 4.0 which is much better and much beautiful then before. Some negative remarks should also be given to the Google’s ICS who from their side haven’t ensured all such things the browsers rendering time is quite slow. Which shouldn’t have happened. Anyways I was about to post the link of that YouTube video but it is said that links are completely banned in this forums that why I haven’t went ahead with that idea. if you all want to have a look at the videos then you can search for a Samsung galaxy S III hands on video. You will get to know about it.

Anyways I need to know about your opinions please share something about it.

Re: Browser on Samsung Galaxy S III at zooming out is slowly rendering

For some reasons I refuse to believe on whatever it is shown in the demo videos and all because the phones that have been kept for the demo purposes are all full of bugs and they shouldn’t be considered as a real set of phones. The phones that you will be getting are much better than the one’s that are kept for the demo purposes. So don’t believe on them there would be lots of bugs in them. Let the phone release first, let it come in my hands then I will have a check about the same. till then I will keep counting the days left for the release of the phone. that’s what I would be doing.

Re: Browser on Samsung Galaxy S III at zooming out is slowly rendering

Dude I have checked out the videos and the rendering of the texts does takes hardly half a second in fact not even half a second while zooming and zooming out there is a blank screen created on the phone which makes us realize what’s wrong with the phone’s browser. Blame it on ICS. However on the other side I could see people In the demo videos literally using the browser as their toy machine they are turning the screens so quickly then also the browser responds to their every actions. So I think its a great performance by the phone’s browser. As the above guy said we will have to wait till the phone comes out and check if that is the case actually. That’s all I have to say here on this particular phone that’s it from my side for you all.