Thread: Camera of Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC One X Camera comparison

Camera of Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC One X Camera comparison

I have Samsung galaxy ace which I brought before six month ago. It is really nice phone and I love it too. I always using camera of my phone. I am always capturing pictures of hill station, bikes and some natural views. I am not satisfied with camera clarity of Samsung Ace. I need a good camera as well as good features in my phone. I am planning to buy a new phone which has good camera as well as good resolution to play movies. I am confused in between two phones one is Samsung galaxy S3 and other is HTC One X which one I buy? Which phone have good camera? I am really love photography so need a good camera for that so guys please suggest me which one should I buy from this both? and also tell me detail about both phones camera?
    Thank you in advance

Re: Camera of Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC One X Camera comparison

I have Samsung galaxy S2 which is really nice phone. Samsung will lunching a new phone named Samsung galaxy S3 which is really nice phone. It has Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 and Mali-400MP GPU which CPU gives you a better performance and GPU gives you Better graphical experience in your phone. It has Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2. It has 1.9 MP secondary and 8 MP primary camera with Autofocus and Led flash. It capture clear image in day as well in night because of LED Flash. It is capture image in 3264x2448 pixels resolution. It has HD Video recording and HD Image capturing. It record video in 1080p@30fps. Camera has many sensors like iirc, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization. HTC one x is also has good phone. It has almost same features and specification. Galaxy S3 has 1.4 GHZ CPU and HTC one X has 1.5GHz CPU. Both phones have same camera resolution and same kind sensors. As my recommendation go for Samsung galaxy S3 because all other thing is same but S3 has smart look and you also get good resale value of Samsung as compare HTC products. I am personally using Samsung galaxy S2 and never get any problem with it. Even I am also planning to replace my galaxy s2 with galaxy S3.

Re: Camera of Samsung Galaxy S III vs HTC One X Camera comparison

If you are confuse in Samsung galaxy S3 and HTC one X then I always recommend you HTC because it really decent phone and brand. Even HTC one x is better in performance because it 1.5GHz CPU where Samsung galaxy S3. Camera feature is almost same both have 8 Mp camera with led flash and autofocus facility. Even both have same kind of sensors like geo-tagging, face and smile detection, etc. both have Simultaneous HD video and image recording feature so go for any one you got same camera. I think both phone have almost same feature and specification just brand and look is different. So, go for anyone which brand you like more. If I have this confusion then I am always go for HTC. I am using HTC Smartphone from last 2 years and really happy with that.