Thread: Sony HDR TD10E will not support BD 3D?

Sony HDR TD10E will not support BD 3D?

Hello friends, I have heard that the Sony HDR TD10E is not supporting the international BD 3D standard, whereas Sony has stated it will be supporting the 3D. I was thinking that Sony is launching good camera with 3D support. I do not know what I have heard is correct is not, let me tell you that what I have heard it, this camera will not be supporting international BD 3D standard and when checking out the result of BD 3D then it will be giving you 25 fps at its best, whereas BD 3D standard is giving the 23.975 fps. So is this correct or not, if it is correct then why Sony does have told that it will be supporting it? Does anyone is having any information about it then please share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Sony HDR TD10E will not support BD 3D?

That is not true; if the camera is not supporting the 3D then they have not stated that it will be supporting it. If you have checked out the review then you will be able to know that it is the best 3D camera. Such that it is having the dual lenses with two recording sensors, which you will not being seeing that in any other camera. Sony is the only company who have made such a camera with full HD 3D. Whereas there were some of the other camera which are having the 3D support, such as Panasonic's HDC-SDT750, who was very much capable of recording HD 3D, but that was only using the side-by-side recording system, due to which we were getting the 1,920x1,080 pixel photo. Even there were some of the professional camcorder who were able to record 3D in full HD but those cameras where very much costly. One of the users who shared its experience and told that 3D image which it is creating is very much nice and impressive when checking it out on Sony active 3D TV. So I think that this might be worth to know that it is supporting and giving best output as required. If you use the 3D mode then can zoom till 10x which is being steadied by Sony's Optical Steady Shot.

I do not know from where you have hear that it is not supporting 3D, whereas I have checking information about the camera then it is working very much nice and also it is being the best one among the 3D camera. I think that it is best camera to make 3D movies with the high-performing lens and a generous 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen of the camera. There is no much trouble for shooting; you just need to switch to mode, such that there is switch to select the mode to shoot in 2D or 3D. It is very much for those people who wanted to shoot the movie in 3D and some of the part in 2D. If you just check it out then it is only the case of filming which you do at the time of shooting with a standard 2D camcorder along with some extra zooming so that it can adjust image depth. As the above user have told about the Optical SteadyShot Active mode then it is being brought during the time of 3D shooting mode and it is working very much great which is letting you to shoot the movie in best 3D. Even the 10X optical zoom adds up more benefits to it such that you can shoot it more clearly and also very much effective.

I would like to add here something, that when you are trying to shoot in 3D then this camera is only providing 1920 x 1080/50i resolution that too along with 50p, this thing is become a question for lot of the people but there is a reason behind that processor of the camera is not able to handle two entire Full HD video frames at the same time. It is not being the biggest problem till now as it is having great quality and due to which it was being the best among the rest of the 3D handycam. The video which is being shooting is very much sharp, it also produce the accurate colors which is very much impressive. It is having the combination of the Exmor R sensor and an f/1.8 lens which is making the camera incredible sensitivity even in low light, even can record the movie in bad condition, not only in 3D but also in 2D. If you check out all this points then I do not think that it is not supporting 3D properly.