Thread: Samsung Galaxy S III comes with Sense 4

Samsung Galaxy S III comes with Sense 4

Hi guys, I am having Samsung galaxy S II and I am planning to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S III. I have heard about the new technology in the Samsung Galaxy S III that t comes with Sense 4 Technology. Is that true that the Samsung Galaxy S III comes with sense 4 technology?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S III comes with Sense 4

Yes I think that Samsung Galaxy S III is coming with the Sense 4 technology. I personally think that the Sense 4 technology in the Samsung Galaxy S III is quite different than the HTC sense 4 technology. Samsung Galaxy S III is providing its sense 4 for intelligence, sharing and its other feature. Samsung Galaxy S III is providing the S Voice, social tag, direct call, smart stay and smart alert technology in it. The S voice technology is one of the good feature in Samsung Galaxy S III. In S voice you have command your Samsung Galaxy S III and it will do according to your command. In S voice you can answer or reject your call. You can even turn your music on and tell your camera to take pictures. The direct call feature is also good and in this you are typing a message you just lift your phone to your ear and it will make a call to the one you are typing the message. The smart stay and smart alert feature provides the good details in seeing the display and the alerts in your Samsung Galaxy S III. The smart alert lets you a nudge when you pick up your phone.

Yes the Samsung Galaxy S III is coming with the Sense 4 technology and with smart functions and feature. The sharing feature of the Samsung Galaxy S III is good and in this they are providing S beam, all share and buddy photo share. The S beam technology is for sharing the videos, music, photos and contacts. You have to put the back of the phones together and then just need to connect and share your data. The allshare application is another way to connect on various devices. It lets us work together with the help of DLNA and Wi-Fi giving us the remote access to document and multimedia files when we work on a different screen. In buddy photo share it is easier to manage and share your photos. The phone automatically recognizes the faces and links them for you using your group profiles.

No I don’t think so that the Samsung Galaxy S III will be able to compete with the HTC sense 4 technology. The HTC sense 4 technology is the best as per my opinion. HTC gives Image sense in its sense 4. The image sense is the feature in which you can capture photos even when you are recording the video. You can capture the image instantly when you click. The low light feature is also there in the HTC sense 4 but not in the Samsung Galaxy S III. This feature gives you to capture the image even in the low light it automatically adjusts the light and then captures the photo. HTC even provides the HTC media link HD device to connect your phone to the TV and where as I know than there is nothing such thing provided by Samsung to connect your TV.