Thread: Display of Samsung Galaxy S III will be good or bad?

Display of Samsung Galaxy S III will be good or bad?

Hey guys I am willing to get the Samsung Galaxy S III, I have checked out the specification of the same and I am just loving the phone but then I am having some doubt about the display, I mean that it is having new display but then I just wanted to know that will it be having better display as compared to slcd2 in the one x, is there anyone who has an idea about all this and can clear my doubt as well. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Display of Samsung Galaxy S III will be good or bad?

I think that it will be better as it is having 4.8-inch screen until you personally don’t have any issue with carrying out such big screen phones, I have found a no of people saying that the screen is too big to handle and so, some even find 4.3-inch displays too big to operate with one hand, I think that today the Samsung is the best competitors competitors of the apple for its iPhone, I think that Samsung will be coming up with more larger displays say 5-inch phones just like the Galaxy Note as now a days people are following the trend of using big screen phones, I think that we get some advantage with the Larger screen size smartphone’s, I mean to say that the keys of the virtual buttons are larger which are easier to press without any mess, they are best for watching videos ad images, I really think that the Samsung Galaxy S III is giving a tough competition top the HTC one X and iPhone 4S, I just wanted to share that the Original Galaxy S had a 4-inch display after that Galaxy S II came up with 4.3-inch and now S III with 4.8-inch display, the S III is having physical buttons for menu and navigation control which I think is a drawback I mean that one will have to stretch their fingers to reach different parts of the screen, here I find the iPhone to be smarter as they have maintained the 3.5-inch screen and just working on the display for making it more sharper, even though the Samsung Galaxy phones are coming up with big and bright screen I don’t think that they have yet matched the pixel density of the iPhone’s Retina Display (326ppi) but then we can expect them to be coming up with the same soon, they seems to be working on the same as Galaxy Nexus came up with 4.65-inch, 1280-by-720 pixel display with 315ppi where as S III has maintained the same resolution for 4.8 inches but then have taken down the density to 306ppi, I also wanted to share that in my case I am having a SGS2 which is 4.3in and I think that’s the perfect size for me, I don’t want to settle with a phone having lesser size then this or even greater but then as I have already mentioned until you are not having any issue with the size of the phone I think that it will be better.

I completely agree to your for the trend thing and even I wanted to add that if this trend continues like this then we will be soon having a 7-inch tablet as a phone, I have come across a no of people doing the same now as well I mean rather than getting a 7" tablet they are getting smartphone, in my case I am having a Samsung Galaxy Ace and even I want to check out the Samsung Galaxy S III but then I can afford it for now but then if it was affordable for me then I would have surely got it without any such doubt, as far as the screen resolution is concerned I don’t think comparing such big screen phones with apple is a better idea as there is somewhere huge difference between the pricing as well, so overall I think that the Display of Samsung Galaxy S III will really good and we can really expect them to come out with better screen resolution as well in the near future like the iphones.

Yes I agree to you on the same, I just wanted to inform you all that there has been a no of people who have sent their retina screens for the repair after they have dropped it on the other hand I have been using S2 and I have dropped the same a no of times but then it has hard got any scratches, as far as comparing is concerned S2 is having richer and deeper colors as compared to the Iphone4s, I have compared them out myself, I really think that the s2 is great and I really don’t have any problem in handling the same, here I am not comparing s2 but then I just wanted to address that when s2 is so then s3 will be even better so I don’t think that anyone should have doubt regarding the same, I think that the iphone will be dying quickly if they won’t be coming out with bigger screen, the Samsung is really capturing the market faster with their big screen phone and the iphone will have to come up with the same soon to compete and stay in the market.

Even I wanted to add that the small screen phone now a days are just lame, I have been using Galaxy SII which is 4.3 and I am just loving the same and I am not having any issues in working around with it, it is just perfect for me but then I don’t think that I will remain sticking with the same as I just love the big screen phones, I am really looking forward to get the Samsung Galaxy S III, I have used the Iphone’s as well and even though they are having crisp screen I find it low-tech and lame when I compare the same top big screen phones that are coming out today, I think that a adult hand can handle the 4.8 without any issues where as the young ones wont be having any issues with the same as it has been mentioned that it is becoming a trend now a days. Just go for Samsung Galaxy S III without any doubt.

Here I will like to share that the display of the Samsung Galaxy S III is bigger but then they have not worked on the resolution and have made the S III pixel density 306...ppi which is low as compared to the iPhone 4S’ 326, I liked the S III as it is 0.34 inches thin where as the iPhone 4S and the Galaxy Nexus are 0.37 inches thick which will be better in handling, the Galaxy S III is even lighter, other than this even though this thread is just about the display but since some have started the comparison I wanted to add that Samsung packs an Exynos 4 Quad 1.4 GHz quad-core which is said to be the powerful processor and it is having the best front camera as where as the best front camera is lacking when compared to this specifications, as far as look is concerned Galaxy S3 is concerned it comes in a white and a dark blue brushed metal-effect.