Thread: Opera mini crashes in Nokia 2700

Opera mini crashes in Nokia 2700

I am using Nokia 2700 mobile phone from last one year and my mobile phone is working absolutely fine. I use to browse internet from opera mini browser instead of using default browser in my phone and it is working properly but recently I have upgraded Opera mini browser in my Nokia 2700 mobile phone and then whenever I open Opera mini browser and try to load any websites at that time it suddenly crashes. I don’t know what is wrong with it. if anyone have solution regarding this issue then let me know. Thank you in advance,

Re: Opera mini crashes in Nokia 2700

I have read your problem regarding Opera mini browser in your Nokia 2700 mobile phone and I will suggest you to first delete the Opera mini browser from your Nokia 2700 mobile phone and then switch off your mobile phone. now turn on your mobile phone again and then you have to open your default browser by pressing and holding “0” key. Now go to the options and select add web address option and then you have to open opera mini official site. Now you have to download opera min browser from there. Once you download the Opera mini browser in your phone then you need to go to the folder where you have saved opera mini browser file and then you have to open it. now you have to see whether opera mini browser still crashes or not? According to me after re downloading the Opera mini browser will resolve this issue.

Instead of using opera mini browser I will suggest you to open Nokia OVI store and then search for the UC browser select download option. When I prompts for user name and password at that time enter the details and if you don’t have OVI account then you should create it. and then download the browser. UC browser is very nice and fast browser. Interface of the browser is also very good. Earlier I was also using opera mini browser but I was having problem with it and then I have downloaded UC browser from Nokia OVI and now I am not facing any problem with it.

Well friends I am using Nokia 2730 mobile phone and have recently updated software in my mobile phone. now after updating the software in my phone whenever I try to open opera mini at that time I get same problem. I have tried to open default application of my mobile phone and at that time I didn’t get any issues. I have also downloaded UC browser but when I open it at that time mobile phone crashes. In my mobile phone I have tried to solve this problem doing restore factory setting but that does not help me to solve this issue. is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know. Tank you in advance,

Many times after doing software update this type of problem takes place and in this case you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the software. First of all you should connect your Nokia 2730 mobile phone with your computer or laptop and after connecting that you have to open Nokia PC suite and take the backup of all your data such as contacts, messages and calendar entries. Now after taking the backup you have to open Nokia software updater and then you will see option to reinstall the Nokia software. You have to click on the reinstall option and after doing that it will reinstall the software in your mobile phone. once you reinstallation process gets over you have to transfer any third part application in your Nokia 2730 mobile phone and then try to open it and check whether you get same problem or not? If you don’t get same problem then open Nokia PC suite again and then restore your backup data. If you still gets same problem even after reinstalling the software in your Nokia 2730 mobile phone then you should visit Nokia service center and tell your problem, after that they will provide you solution according to that. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible,