Thread: Why Samsung Galaxy S III is ugly?

Why Samsung Galaxy S III is ugly?

In one of the articles that I have read recently one of the article writers has accused that the Samsung galaxy s 3 looks ugly. Is it so? What do you all think about it? For me personally speaking the phone looks aesthetic and beautiful. It should be considered as people’s opinion I must say. Some say that the phone is a bit copy of what Galaxy S II was and some don’t agree to the fact. Now I need to know why the writer has given such a harsh reaction on the design. I want you all to share your opinions over here, on this.

Re: Why Samsung Galaxy S III is ugly?

Some writers are there who don’t have any work rather than writing such kind of stupid works in their websites I don’t support them at all. First of all the Samsung galaxy s3 is one of the most beautiful phones that I have come across how can it be considered as a ugly phone first that’s what I am not understanding? Does the writer even knows the meaning of ugly, I think he does not that’s why he is telling such kind of things in his website or whichever website that you have revered to. Look at the display it is almost covering the entire phone and it is quite wide and much lengthier then the earlier galaxy S2. It is a crime to call this phone has the ugly phone.

Can you post me the link from where have you read such article I am ready to go there and comment something on his work because he has made a big mistake by calling this phone has the ugly phone. he shouldn’t have said that.

I support the writer who has made such kind of posts over there in his website. Because I liked the design of htc one x. it has got a unibody design which is something unique in its own way and if you look at Samsung galaxy S3 they have continued to manufacture products with such kind of low plastics in their body. I am sure those people who own a Motorola droid and a razr wouldn’t be impressed with the design of this body.

Look at the back design of the phone it is just pathetic what new it has got in it such that people over here are praising a lot about the design. Even the front part of the body is looking average if you compare the design of htc one x with the galaxy s3 then you will get to know the actual difference. One x is quite slim with the display covering the maximum part of the phone. even the camera positions are quite old traditions. With the hype that Samsung people had created in their phones they have completely failed to live up to its expectations. When I had a first glimpse about this phone all I had to say was what’s new in this. I wasn’t open eye wided I reacted normally to it. when you are releasing a phone after so much time its obvious that people expectations would be higher but with Samsung galaxy s3 the expectations has completely dropped.

I think you have seen the black body design and not the white one. Yes the black one does not have a good appeal but the white one looks totally opposite to that of the black one. The only thing I found ugly in the phone is the speaker positions they aren’t placed well. apart from that the curves, the hd display, the metallic finish on the edges are just awesome.

The above user has criticized the camera positioning in this new phone. I mean what is that? Are you just blindly writing the comments or have you actually looked at the pics? If not then do have a look at it. their camera positions are quite modern according to the new standards. If you have some issues with the phone then better keep it yourself don’t make a mockery of the phone and speak up over here. There are lots of people who might be referring this thread before they are going to purchase it.