Thread: What is the pricing, availability and pre-order status of Samsung Galaxy S III?

What is the pricing, availability and pre-order status of Samsung Galaxy S III?

The title says it all, any knowledge about the pricing or the availability of the phone then do let me know about it. I am in the desperate need to get this phone as soon as possible. I have searched In the internet about the possible release dates for this phone. Some people are saying its 29th of this month while some are saying it is a rumor thing. What do you all think what would be the release date? If released in what range it would be priced at, that’s what I want to know? I stay in India I know there would be an obvious delay when the phone reaches our shores so I am planning to order it from anywhere outside the country. So if you have got the pricing details of this phone from anywhere in India or outside the country then you are welcome to post in over here. I have lots of cousins staying outside this country, some are in states and some in Australia. So getting the phone from there wouldn’t be a big deal for me. I also wanted to know when would be the ordering of the phone start? So that I can plan for the pre order as well.

So guys be ready with your answers.

Re: What is the pricing, availability and pre-order status of Samsung Galaxy S III?

If you stay in India then you better check out Flipkart the best upcoming online store in India. I am sure they would have kept this phone for sales talking about the international markets then you can order the phone from Clove which is a online store of UK available there for a price of £429.00. Then there is Play phone is available for £499.99 out there. In carphonewarehouse it is available for £499.95. in Amazon it is available for £588.90.

So there are some of the online stores that I have got for you with the updated price list. Still I would say it is better for you to order it from a online store which is in your country because if you are planning to buy it from outside then you might be charged with some extra taxes and all which will double up the price of the phone. so have some patience the phone will go on sales from 29th of may. You can start ordering a week before it goes out for the sales. I hope this is the answer that you were looking for. In case if you have any other queries related to the phone then please feel free to ask here. I am sure that I will help you with this one.

Re: What is the pricing, availability and pre-order status of Samsung Galaxy S III?

I would be rather looking for some kind of offers made available by the service provider. I am sure the service providers will come up with some interesting contract offers with this phone. so if I go ahead with that then the phone will be made available for cheap to me. so is there are any service provider which are providing such kind of plans with the Samsung galaxy s3? That’s what I want to know. If you all know anything about that offers then do tell me about it. I am waiting for the response from you all.

I checked out Amazon and I saw there that they have kept this phone in the upcoming list but there is no word on when the phone would be releasing, the price is said to be anywhere around £588.90. So if you stay in India it is advisable that you check from their local online stores such as ebay and flipkart. I have checked out flipkart it is not made available there. So wait for more 3 weeks and the phone will be made available in that online stores. It is advisable to order a phone from the country where you stay. Not from outside, yes if you have some of the relatives staying outside and if they can bring the phone along with them then its best to do that. I am just wondering why have you asked this question over here when you know that your cousins are staying in foreign countries then better cal them up and asjk them. They would be having a better knowledge about it. call them up when the phone has released and ask them to bring it along with them when they visit you. that’s a best option to do.

So I hope all your queries are answered out.