Thread: HTC EVO 4g LTE vs. Samsung Galaxy S III

HTC EVO 4g LTE vs. Samsung Galaxy S III

Hello friends, I would like to know that which best phone among both of them is, I was thinking to purchase a new phone for me, so got stuck among these two phones, really do not know that for which one I should go for. Can you people please suggest me that which is the best phone and which will be the best option for me to go with? Your suggestion will be really helpful for me. Thank you.

Re: HTC EVO 4g LTE vs. Samsung Galaxy S III

The HTC Evo 4G LTE is most same as the HTC One X of AT&T, such that it is having a dual-core CPU or you can say that it is having the system-on-a-chip of Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Krait. If you check out the reviews about Snapdragon S4 Krait then it is getting very much positive feedback from all the users. The new CPU is being on the top and HTC Evo is having the latest android operating system, such that it is having the Android Ice Cream Sandwich and also it is having the latest Sense user interface which is adding a advantage to the operating system feature such as the multitasking setting, even it also support new application which is having the new search engine Google Chrome and also many more things. Whereas if you just check out HTC One X then it is having the 8-megapixel camera with the Sense software which is enhancing the camera, whereas the image sense is giving some of the extra features as Burst shot, photo effects, capturing photos while recording a video and many other things. If you are going for the HTC Evo 4G LTE then it is having the long talk time battery, such that it is having the 2000 mAh battery which will be giving a longer battery life that too with a single full-bar charging and this phone is available with the MicroSD card slot for some of the extra stuff. I would suggest that you better go for HTC Evo 4G LTE.

First impression of Samsung Galaxy S III was that it is not having the best screen in the market whereas it should have its depth, responsiveness and sharpness of the phone which was being the best. But then also I really like the HTC One X, anyhow I have not got the chance to compare both the phone. Such that the 4.8” screen was not at all too big, due to which it was heading away. The main point that why Galaxy S III is been like by all, just because the package that it offers. Whereas you can see Apple iPhone 4S, as it is being released after iPhone 4 then it was only having some of the iterative improvements over its predecessor but the total effect was to create an innovative new device.

If you check in those things then the new sensor will be taking the eyes of very one, till now the screen of Galaxy S III is best, as it does not get dim or lock by itself. You are able to set the screen timer to longer; well there is no need to set when you are having the Smart Stay. I have used this feature and it is working out to be very well, such that you can a little icon which is indication that phone is having a look on you. One feature which I really like about the phone is that it automatically dials the number of that person whom you are checking the contact or looking at the messages in contact, it dials when you bring the phone near to your face which is really good according to me, such that it is less than a button to press.

There are plenty of the thing which are added in Galaxy S III phone, such that it is having an improve voice control, which is name as S-Voice. It is that application which allow user to control the phone using normal, natural language, which is really nice. It is somewhat same as Siri application of iPhone. Such that if you say that to increase the volume then it will be filtering out the noise of the song which is being playing so that you will be able to hear it.

Even it is having some more features such as automatically share a photograph when you are taking a photo, such share with people whose faces are recognized, it is known as 'Buddy Photo Share'. These features make lot of changes and also bring up a revolutionary change in phone. Then also the phone company feels that it will be obvious standards in the near future, I believe that tagging all the people in group and also giving an automatic slideshow zooming then it is very much useful feature.

If you just check out the features such as S-Beam then it will be transfers files quickly between devices just by touching them together, or sharing the phone’s screen content with other devices, these features is being seen in Nokia phones, but when it is added then it becomes more widespread industry standards, as it was able to see the same in Motorola Razr phone also which was having same concept. But for all these features the processor of Samsung are very much fast to allow crystal clear video to play in a window on your home screens.

There is one thing which I really not like in Samsung Galaxy S III that it is having the 8 MP cameras, which is less according to market leading phone. Whereas it is upgraded to provide a 20-shot burst mode and also having automatic selection of a best picture. Firm is having some of the pre-loading application which is not being used very much. But among those application Dropbox and Flipboard is very much useful. Samsung have also told that the performance of the phone is better the S II phone, but it should be much better. It will be good to see; anyhow that one of the ranges of optional accessories will be wireless charging.

The HTC EVO 4G Plus is powered by the Android 2.3 operating system and Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8260, 1.2GHz dual core processor, 1GB of RAM / 4GB ROM, 4.3-inch 960 x 540 resolution HD touch screen, equipped with a 800-megapixel camera, dual LED flash and 1.3 million before the lens. HTC EVO 4G Plus is expected to launch in Korea in July, at the same time there will be a 4G version of the HTC Flyer. HTC EVO 4G Plus is the previous HTC EVO 4G upgrade versions, including the operating system from the Android 2.1 upgrade to Android 2.3, the specification is also raised to 1.2GHz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM. HTC EVO 4G Plus is support for the WiBro (WiMax) high-speed network, can provide the user to swim the thrill of the network through a 4.3-inch large screen. Features of HTC EVO 4G is that it is having operating system: Android 2.3, Support Qualcomm, Snapdragon MSM8260, 1.2GHz dual-core processors, Built-in 1GB of RAM / 4GB ROM, Screen Size: 4.3 inch qHD 960 x 540 pixels TFT touch screen, camera lens: 1.3 million before the lens and the eight million pixel camera, support dual LED flash, support for standard 3.5mm headphone jack, microSD card expansion, microUSB transfer, Bluetooth, Support light sensing, distance sensing, gravity sensor, A-GPS satellite navigation, electronic compass and 1730mAh battery capacity.