Thread: What will happen if the next galaxy flops in the market?

What will happen if the next galaxy flops in the market?

I have been thinking that what will happen if Samsung Galaxy SIII flops in the market. I mean they have hyped it so much, they have made so many advertises and so much publicity about it, what if the phone doesn’t live up to the expectations of the people and the advertises that were shown. I mean iPhone 4s too was hyped so much, but people didn’t accept it as it just turned out to be over-priced iPhone 4 just with some more added features to it. What do you people think about it?

Re: What will happen if the next galaxy flops in the market?

Why are you thinking in such a negative manner, I mean last year Samsung defeated HTC in manufacture of Android phones. Also it has hyped Samsung Galaxy SIII till the highest peak point possible. I know they boast unibody, AMOLED HD+ screen and many other features but I don’t think that there is any other phone releasing near its date to give it any kind of stiff competition. Also the processor used in this phone, that is, Exynos 4 Quadcore processor is being advertised as its key feature. Some other brand would need to launch a more high end phone along with Exynos 4 Quadcore processor to bring it down in the market.

There will be a least possibility of Samsung Galaxy SIII being defeated in the market. Honestly speaking, the screen provided in Samsung Galaxy SIII is the best display I have ever seen till date. I think that the AMOLED HD+ technology being used in a Smartphone will surely stun the people due to its high quality. The only problem that I think that this type of display will have is that of colors being saturated at one point. AMOLED technology is used in large displays like televisions. But when used for Smartphone, I think that it might saturate color in many places on the screen and give a highly sharp quality of picture. I think this might create a problem for the market of this phone. But again the manufacturer is Samsung and they will surely find out some solution even if t problem exists in any way. Also the glass used to cover the display ids Gorilla glass, which means that scratches and any other sort of damage to the screen will be least, another reason for living in the market of today.
    If Samsung covers the issues related to the battery that were existent in all the old models than, I think that Samsung Galaxy SIII will prove to be an error free smartphone to be launched in the market. I don’t know what battery will be used in Samsung Galaxy SIII, but according to the capacity of the processor, the size and quality of the display and again new GPU in the phone, I think that Samsung must provide 1800 milliamp or 2000 milliamp battery to keep it running for large period of time.

Exynos 4 Quad processor will prove to be the best processing chip available in smartphones in current time. I don’t think there might be another processor or some other manufacturer who will launch more powerful processor chip that this one. So for a long run, I think that Samsung Galaxy SIII will rule the market as one of the best smartphone. It uses Samsung’s HKMG 32nm technology which makes it faster than any other processor available in the market today. The size of this processor chip is also very small. Thus it can easily fit inside the body of the phone. This will again add benefit if the size of this phone is considered. The GPU in this smartphone is still kept under secret by Samsung. But I think that it too will be as good as the processor and other features that are available in this phone. If the GPU turns out to be strong enough to be unbeatable for coming years, then there is no chance of Samsung Galaxy SIII failing in the market. It is rumored that iPhone 5 will carry Nvidia Tegra 3 GPU. I think that Samsung will obviously develop and have something better than this.
    Also the design seems to be great; it looks like elite piece of a phone due to its curvy body and the rich quality of material used in it. The glass used is that of Gorilla glass which adds more beauty to the phone. The camera must be outstanding with all features it has like flash, quicker shutter and higher rate of megapixels. I don’t think there is any place for error in this phone to make it a flop.