Thread: Samsung Galaxy S III vs. Samsung Galaxy S II, how many improvements are there?

Samsung Galaxy S III vs. Samsung Galaxy S II, how many improvements are there?

Hey guys just want to know what are the actual differences in both the phone. I know Samsung galaxy S3 isn’t released yet but it has been launched. I am sure you all guys must have made some kind of analysis on this phone. I have read several articles of yours about the Samsung galaxy s3 and with that I can surely say that you might have got some knowledge about the phone especially the features. One of my friend is having a Samsung galaxy S2 for me it is the biggest phone that I have ever seen through my naked eye I know note is much bigger than that. But I don’t want to talk about that at present I want to know how big is Samsung galaxy S3 and what difference does it brings when compared with the Samsung galaxy s2 which is my favorite phone. That’s what I want to know.

So I have framed my question over here. I would be happy if I get some replies from you all on this particular subject. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S III vs. Samsung Galaxy S II, how many improvements are there?

See there are various differences see I haven’t done in depth analysis on both these phones but just doing a overlook I can easily say that this phone would be having a better processor, better camera, improved OS, various new apps and features such as

S-voice
    NFC
    Direct talk
    4.8 inch amoled screen
    Wireless charging
    Pop up Play (multi task while watching a video)
    Smart Alert which gives you notifications immediately when you turn on the phone.

Still there are many things I have listed only 1/4th of them. Samsung galaxy S III is a new world phone with many features that are made for the new generation. If you take an example of this particular feature such as direct talk. This new generations are used to with the shortcuts everywhere so the Samsung people have followed the same pattern over here as well. If you are viewing any contacts then there is no need to press the call button just hold the phone directly near your ears the call will get connected automatically. This phone also has a Social network and camera integration that allows you to click the photograph and upload it directly in whatever social networking site you want. It also has an interesting tagging features. I have told some of the points over here. I am sure some user will come up with the updated list of the various differences found in both the phones.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S III vs. Samsung Galaxy S II, how many improvements are there?

I can tell you about 15 differences that I analyzed and found in both the phone and with the differences you can actually classify how Samsung galaxy S III is big and better than its previous older version galaxy S II. So here are some of the few listed features that I am giving you please make a note of it.

- HD camera on both the sides of the phone.

- 0 Shutter Lag

- HD display

- Internal storage upto 64GB maximum and upon that sd card support as well

- AMOLED screen with Gorilla glass 2

- Bluetooth v4.0

- Eye tracking technology: which tracks your eyes on the screen as long as you are looking into the screen it will be alight as soon as your take your eyes off it the screen will go blank.

- 2100 mAH battery much better than the Galaxy S II

- Apt-X Codec Support

- Much better and wider display with 4.8 inch display

- NFC support for faster transfer of files between the phones.

- Presence of LED indicator for notifications which was not there in Galaxy S II

- Quad core 1.5GHz processor

- Wireless charging

- S-voice: a siri like application for writing out whatever it is said on the phone.

I hope this much is enough for you to show how much powerful is the Samsung Galaxy S III. I hope with the introduction of Samsung galaxy S III, Galaxy S II wont be your ideal choice anymore. That’s it from my side for you.

I wonder why people are only talking about the hardware difference who will throw light on the software differences. In case if any of you all wont I will take the opportunity of telling that here in this prestigious forums.

Samsung galaxy S III has got a Allshare cast feature which will allow you to mirror the TV screen on your phone wirelessly with the help of a dongle. Samsung galaxy S III has got a Pop up Play by which you can play videos on the background of the phone simultaneously you can work on some other things as well in your phone. Suppose if you want to play a video in the home screen then you can easily do it in this phone. improvement in the voice commands. In the Galaxy S2 you in order to pass on some commands for your phone you needed to get close to the phone and speak up but no loner with the new Samsung galaxy S III it has got some improved voice command such that if you speak up within some distance then it will follow. This voice command prove to be very essential when you are driving. Samsung galaxy S III also has a unique notification feature in the name of Smart Alert that gives all the details of the notifications right from the word go. It has an advanced system by which it classifies the notifications according to the importance and the most important ones are kept at the top. You don’t need to turn on the phone to see the notifications every time, if you just pick up the phone the phone will start vibrating a little bit with that you can understand there is some notification. Galaxy S III has a feature of Simultaneous HD video and image recording. The camera and social networking integrations is already mentioned at the top. So I won’t be telling much on that. Besides that this phone offers a 50GB dropbox storage.

So that’s more than enough to ask for, with this phone, I am really impressed with the phone. I am sure even you all must have been.