Thread: Bluetooth not working properly in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Bluetooth not working properly in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

I have Samsung galaxy tab2 which I brought last month. Samsung was increased his sales and market reputation after lunching galaxy series. Some credit also goes to Google Android. Samsung galaxy tab2 is one of best phone from galaxy series. It has 3D hardware graphic acceleration and 1 GHz Tegra dual core CPU. The performance is too much better and smoother than other phone. It is superb phone with lovely design but sometimes phone having problem with Bluetooth. Once a day when I was connecting my phone with my Jawbone wireless Bluetooth headphones but it cannot connect with my phone. I thought my headphone having problem but when I connect my phone with my Motorola roadster speaker once again same problem. So, I understand my phone having a problem not in my headphone and speaker. I don’t understand how to solve this problem. if anyone have idea about how to solve Bluetooth problem in Samsung galaxy Tab2.

Re: Bluetooth not working properly in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

I have Samsung galaxy tab 2 and I brought it before a few month. Samsung galaxy tab2 is faster with superb touch Quality. I always use this phone for watching movies and playing games. When I got a free time then I spend it with my phone for mostly watch different movies. This phone has supports HD movies as well as HD games. It gives output of 1280x800 pixel and 16M color for better resolution. It really nice phone and I never got any trouble with this phone. I thought you got some minor problem with your Bluetooth. I think first reboot your all device and try to connect because that kind of problem is persist because of connecting number of device and devices are conflict. I hope after rebooting your problem is solved.

Day by day Samsung is increasing his reputation in Indian market as well as world market and galaxy whole series plays big part in this. Some credit also goes to Android also. I love Samsung and Samsung phones too much. I am always using Samsung phone only. Recently I brought a Samsung galaxy Tab2 and it is really nice phone. It has really nice features and specification. It has superb clarity of camera and I always use this camera to capture memorable days. I never get problem with Bluetooth in my galaxy tab2. I thought you got this problem because of using multiple devices in one phone. Once a time my brother get same problem with his Samsung galaxy Nexus when he is using multiple devices with his phone. And he told about his problem and I reboot all devices but cannot solve this problem. I make search on internet about this problem and get one more solution. The solution is delete that both device from pair list of phone and restart device. After restart pair device one by one with your phone and you able to play music via Bluetooth. I hope this solve your problem and if not than inform me.

Thank you CassandraD for your reply, I am delete pair devices from list and pair it further but still my phone is not connecting with Bluetooth headphones. File transferring is working properly but problem occurred with Audio devices only. If have another solution then please help.

sometimes that kind of problem is hardware problem and sometimes software. I have some solution which I give you to solve this problem. I got this solution from my friend when I got same problem in my Samsung galaxy ACE. First solution is restore your factory setting by go to Home screen>> Applications (in upper right of tablet)>> Setting>> privacy>> factory data reset but make sure first take backup of important data and contacts because it will delete everything from your tab. IF it will not solve your problem then perform a Hard reset. I tell you how to perform hard reset. First power Off your device. In power OFF mode press and hold power on/off key and volume UP key. Now Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears. Select the wipe data / factory reset by press home key to choose the selection and volume keys to navigate. After that finally press Volume Up button to confirm and Tab goes in hard reset mode and perform hard reset automatically. If both of solution cannot solve your problem then upgrade your phone software maybe that will solve. I hope one of them will solve your problem.

Thank you CassandraD for your reply, factory reset setting is solved my problem and Bluetooth headphones are working fine. My phone is working better and faster than before.