Thread: best screen protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

best screen protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

I recently brought a Samsung galaxy TAB 2 . Now a day’s, Samsung will get good market for mobile phone as compare to other reputated brand like Nokia, Sony. Before a 2-3 years Ago I love Nokia too much and nobody can beat to Nokia but Now a days Nokia getting bored and after lunching Galaxy series by Samsung, Nokia gets tough competition. I love Samsung galaxy series now. I was lastly used Samsung ACE and now brought a new Samsung galaxy S2. It is really nice phone and loves it too much. I am take care of my phone too much. So, I want to insert best screen protector for my phone. the Armor suit one seems to be a pretty Good but I want personal experience. If someone installed Armor Suit in his phone then share your experience. how its works? What about touch response? Please guy’s help I want best one.

Re: best screen protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

I have Samsung galaxy tab 2 from last five month. It is tablet pc. It has superb Amoled plus capacitive touch which working too smooth. I love my tablet too much and always take care of my tablet from scratches and dust particles. I was installed an ArmorSuit military shield skin for my phone. ArmorSuit military shield skin has feature of scratch proof, ultra tough, optically clear, yellow resistance, and military grade. It protects your phone from scratches. It is best scratch guard to protect your screen. I personally use it not only for my phone but for many gadgets like IPOD, Digital Camera at my home. So, I personally recommend you to use this screen protector for your phone.

I brought a Samsung galaxy tab 2 before week ago. I am happy to tell you that it is really nice tablet. The specification and feature of this phone is really awesome. I have one problem, Last day I went off to Picnic with my friend and I put my tablet in my bag with many things. When I take my phone out of bag it is rubbed with zip of my bag. My tablet gets scratch with it. Seriously I am rough user of phones and gadgets and many times it effect to my phone look. I want to install best scratch guard to protect my phone from future scratches. I was gone to some shop but don’t get any good quality scratch protector. I don’t have proper knowledge which one is best for my phone? So, anyone suggest me please from where and which scratch protector can I use for my Samsung galaxy tab 2?

I also got same problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2. My phone is also scratched. I am tens about this because I brought it before 2-3 week. So, I search on internet about this problem and get one solution. Solution is use plastic polish to remove a scratch from tablet. The best polish is Novus plastic polish no. 3 to remove scratches. First apply a Novus no.3 for few minute and see the result. After that use best screen protector to prevent from future scratch.

I have same phone which I am using from last 2 month. I take care of my phone too much because I don’t want lose look of my phone and I love my phone too much. When I got my new Samsung galaxy s2 from my dad at the next day, I install a scratch protector to prevent from scratches. There are many scratch protectors available in market like ArmorSuit, Zagg protector, Universal scratch guard but brought some good quality scratch guard. Universal scratch guard is thicker than it reduce touch sensitivity. I was installed ArmorSuit military scratch guard in my phone. It is working smooth and giving best performance. As an experience I recommend you to install ArmorSuit scratch guard. It is best defense to protect your phone from scratch. It is also available there website also many other website if you want to buy.