Thread: Does HBOGO nogo works on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

Does HBOGO nogo works on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

I recently brought Samsung galaxy Tab 2. Samsung rarely impress me when it comes for mobile phone. Most of their device have too much of plastic but Samsung galaxy tab 2 really impressed me. It have 1 GHz core Cpu which too faster and perform multiple operation. It have android version 4.0. Touch screen sensitivity is also too good. Phone performance is awesome. I was downloaded a new application HBOGO NOGO from Google play market but it’s not installing on my phone. It shows HBOGO NOGO is not compactable with your device. I tried to install it many times with different downloaded files but same error occurred. I don’t understand the problem. IS it error with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 or with HBOGO Application? If anyone have idea about this problem and have any solution then please tell me guys.

Re: Does HBOGO nogo works on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

I have Samsung galaxy Tab 2 which brought before few days ago. It is nice phone and I really love it. It has capacitive touch which is too much smoother and navigation is also working awesome. It has 16M color with 1280x800 Pixel resolution which gives better Quality of output for Movies and games. Better resolution, dual core CPU and better GPU because of that tab 2 Supports True HD Quality. I love games application so I always use my phone for that. I was heard about HBOGO application from my friend. It is nice application for HBO lover. I am also watch HBO when I was free. So, I also want to see how this application works. So, I was gone to Google Application market and download it but at the time of installation it creates problem. It shows application is not compatible with your phone. I tried many times but same problem is there. I was reboot my phone and try to install and done many thing to install but cannot solve problem. So, I was search on internet about this application and its compatibility. I got many review and finally i understand that this application is still developing for Tablet phone and Android ICS 4. It is support in CPU with ICS 4 but having trouble with Some Processors. I hope it is developed in near period for ICS 4 and Tablets and we got it soon.

I had same issues with Samsung galaxy nexus. I am using this phone from last 5 month. All is working proper and smooth. It has nice support for Application and HD movie and games. It has super dual core 1.2GHz cortex A9 processors. It is lovely device. I was tried to install a new Application HBOGO before a few days ago. I just download it and try to install it but it shows same problem. It shows Application is not compatible with this device. I thought it may be downloaded for another phone support that’s why showing that kind of problem. So, I properly download a new file for my phone from Google market and once try to install but same problem. I am worry about it, why is it not working in my phone. It shows application for Android ICS 4 and properly downloaded. Anyone know what is problem with this application? And why is not installing in my phone?

I have Samsung galaxy tab 2 which I brought a last month. It has Dual-core 1.0GHz Cortex-A9 processor and PowerVR SGX540 GPU which gives superb performance. It has 3.2 megapixel Autofocus camera which gives 2048x1536 pixels Image result and also have 2.0 megapixel front camera for front facing image and video calling. It has Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich OS with Adobe Flash 11 support. It is really nice phone. HBOGO is a new streaming service from HBO. With this application you can watch 1,400(till now) Favorite HBO shows. Application have feature of different section for movies, sports, comedy, and much more hit whatever you want. I was installed the application last day. It is working too smooth and easy to navigate. You occurred a problem it might be with your phone. I give you an idea how to solve this problem. First upgrade your Android ICS version with latest version after that Upgrade download Adobe Flash latest version for ICS4 and install it. Now download HBOGO from Google Play market and Try to install it. I hope it will solve your problem because The Application is not Compactable with older Adobe Flash version. I solved my problem with this way so I thought it will help you.