Thread: Is there Vudu app in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

Is there Vudu app in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

I have sold my Samsung Tab at&t last week and have ordered for the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I have not yet received it and I am not so familiar with its Wi-Fi model. So I want to ask this to you. Does Samsung Tab 2 have a Vudu app? Vudu has recently released a cool way to store blu ray or DVD. They are of the view that they will charge 2 dollars to store a blu ray or DVD on their cloud. Is it worth of my money? Is there any better way to store my blue ray movie collection?

re: Is there Vudu app in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

I’ll like to inform you that Samsung Tab does not have a Vudu app but if you want to install the Vudu app you can do that as it is available on the internet. Vudu offers you on demand access to world’s largest library of HD movies. Vudu provides you with HDX format videos which delivers 1080p HD with rich Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound. Vudu will offer you review from Rotten Tomatoes, movies details from Wikipedia.

If you want to watch blu ray and DVD movies on Galaxy tab you will require Blu-ray DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter. Free download the Pavtube “Blu-ray DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter”, install it and then run it. Once you run it, click “BD/DVD ROM” or “BD/DVD Folder” to load the blu-ray or DVD video files or you can even click “IFO/ISO” icon to load IFO or ISO image file of a standard DVD. Now after doing this select the output format for Samsung Galaxy Tab from the list of formats available. To convert Blu-ray and DVD to Galaxy tab, “Blu-ray DVD to Galaxy Tab Converter” allows user to adjust the audio & video parameters to the custom output file quality for galaxy Tab. After finishing the above processes you can click on convert button to rip blu-ray and DVD to galaxy tab compatible file formats. Hope this helps you to convert the blu-ray files.

If you are a movie fan and if you have bought some DVDs on Amazon, then some of them are protected. You have to rip DVD into Galaxy Tab formats, and then sync all files into Galaxy Tab. I suggest you to use Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper as it can easily rip any blu-ray/DVD discs for Galaxy Tab. If the blu-ray or DVD is protected by copy protections like region protection, Blu Ray AACS encryption and so on, it can remove these different protections then convert DVD/BD movies to the Galaxy Tab friendly video format all at once. Hope this software helps you to view all your videos on your Galaxy Tab.