Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is much better than Galaxy Nexus

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is much better than Galaxy Nexus

I am having the Samsung galaxy nexus and I have the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I am confused between both the devices. I want to buy the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 but already having the Samsung Galaxy nexus and this phone has not satisfied me at all. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is much better than the Samsung Galaxy nexus. What do you think?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is much better than Galaxy Nexus

Yes I totally agree with you that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is much better than the Samsung Galaxy nexus. The best feature of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is that the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is more than the Samsung Galaxy nexus. The battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is good and it is assumed that you can run Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 up to 18 hours without charging it again. The clarity in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is far more than the Samsung Galaxy nexus. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 supports the 1080p and High Resolution videos. Playback and the recording the HD videos is @30 fps. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 has the new feature of Samsung S Suggest which suggests the application to the user as per his needs and requirement. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 uses the HSPA+ network.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is much better than Galaxy Nexus

I don’t totally agree with you that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is better than the Samsung Galaxy nexus. There are many features of the Samsung Galaxy nexus which Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 does not have. Samsung Galaxy nexus has the face unlock system you need to keep your face in front of the camera and your phone will be unlocked. Samsung Galaxy nexus has the android beam technology to share the application, contacts, YouTube videos and many more things to other device which has the android beam technology. To share using the android beam you just need the devices with android beam technology, bring both the device next to each other and touch to beam and share. Samsung Galaxy nexus has the voice typing technology which the Samsung Galaxy tab 2 does not have. Samsung Galaxy nexus run the 4G service for having the fast internet experience. Samsung Galaxy nexus has the 1.2 Ghz dual core processor which the Samsung Galaxy tab 2 does not have.