Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Battery Life

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Battery Life

I want to purchase the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I wanted to know some of the key features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Mostly I wanted to know about the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I am already using the Samsung Galaxy note and the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy note is very less. If the battery life the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 also be the same then no profit in buying such a tablet. Can anyone tell me how the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Battery Life

The battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is much better than the Samsung Galaxy note. I have bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 a week ago and till now I have used it a lot. I played many games on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and that also for around 3-4 hours and not much effect on the battery. The battery used was only 32%. I also watched movies on it for 2 hours and still the battery was left there. The battery provided in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is much better than the Samsung Galaxy note. I tried to use the whole battery by playing games for five hours and playing videos for around two to three hours, I also surfed the internet for one or two hours but still the battery was remaining in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. I really loved the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and its consumption of the battery.

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and the features are very nice and impressive. The video quality and the touch screen is very smooth. But in all of those I was worried about the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. But I was wrong in considering that the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 would be equal or less than the Samsung Galaxy note. I am having Samsung Galaxy R but the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is more than my Samsung Galaxy R. After using the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for 18 hours the battery is still 32% left in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 amazing and I have not yet activated the power saving mode. I can’t imagine that for how many hours will my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 work after activating the power saving mode. If you want to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 then I suggest you to purchase it. It is the best tablet I have experienced.

Dear i brought the samsung galaxy y duos GT-S6102, so please tell me that can i upgrade my mobile android software version from 2.3.6 to icecream sandwitch.

After having the Samsung Galaxy S2 I was not going to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. My friend purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and he told me that the it is very good and nice tablet. He told me that the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is much more than my Samsung Galaxy S2. When he showed me the consumption of his Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 I didn’t believe. But really after having such a great tab I am going to purchase it.