Thread: How to make video calls on Huawei s7 tab.

How to make video calls on Huawei s7 tab.

Hello guys I purchased new Huawei s7 tablet. I must say that the tablet has amazing features at this price. There are many features of this tablet. My friend told me that you can make video calls on huawei s7 tablet as he ows the same tablet.I wanted to know that is it possible to make video calls on my huawei s7 tablet. As I am unable to make video call. When I tried calling my friend from my tablet I was not able to make call to him. How do I make video calls on my tablet?

re: How to make video calls on Huawei s7 tab.

Yes you can make video calls as well as normal calls in huawei s7 tablet. I also have the huawei s7 tablet and the performance of this tablet is very good. I am using 3g network and the speed of the internet is much faster then I assumed. I did not know about the video calling feature, when my friend told to me I tried and I was able to make the video call. I used the latest version of skype to make the video call. I was able to make the call and the clarity of the video and the sound is amazing. You can use skype to make video calls. Everyone is aware of the skype. It is the famous software for making video calls all over the world.

re: How to make video calls on Huawei s7 tab.

I suggest you to use the Tango video call application to make video calls. I have not used this in huawei s7 tablet but used in Samsung galaxy tab and it works fine with no issues. With this application you can make free video calls, phone calls and even send free video message. In tango video application at a time you can send one video message to your multiple friends. You can also send video messages to your friend who don’t use tango video call application. This application works with most smartphones and tablets. Once installed it automatically finds the friends from our contact list those who use tango video calling. You can use this application to make an international call that uses tango video call.